2013 Aurion Parkers

Hi,

I purchased a new Prodigy in Dec 2013 and love it . Recently bought a pair of led globes to fit to the parkers - but can't refit the drivers side park light.

The handbook says to twist anticlockwise to remove and clockwise to replace. After moving the battery to make some room, the passengers side went OK, but I can't get the drivers side to lock in. There is not enough room. Is it just my ham fists or is there a trick to it?

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Paul

Try some needle nose pliers for added grip and leverage, On mine 2007 ATX i had to go through the wheel well and was easier then taking off the front bumper. Took me a while but i got them out was not easy but the pliers made it easier.

So Paul, you can reach the parkers from the engine bay?

Edited by RoadRunner

Hi AJ,

Yes, on 2013 models the bulb holder is mated to a long plastic housing (like a finger) - no doubt intended to make removal and installation easy. The handbook instructs you reach in from the engine bay and twist the assembly anticlockwise to remove the parker from the light. Works a treat on removal, but the limited amount of room on the drivers side has stumped me so far. There is some brake or steering tubing - not sure which - routed near the rear of the drivers side parker. Notwithstanding the long holder that is supposed to facilitate removal/installation, the drivers side is very tight on room and is done by "feel". I've been able to reinsert the drivers side parker into the housing but cant click it into place. Thus my enquiry as to whether there was a specific technique to getting it done. Maybe I will have to leave it to the dealer to do during the first service in August.

Paul

• Like 1

If you want you could take off the front bumper and remove the headlight it self, and then put it back in. All that holds the bumper on is plastic clips.

Edited by RoadRunner