New in town

Hey guys I just got a corolla levin zr 2014 lovin it so far im doing some modification to it so if anyones done anything feel free to share as I would love to swap knowledge

Congrats on the car and welcome. I haven't done anything to my corolla, just can't decide.

usually rims would be others first choice,

how about, a rear sway bar ? or window tints maybe ?

Congrats on the car and welcome. I haven't done anything to my corolla, just can't decide.

usually rims would be others first choice,

how about, a rear sway bar ? or window tints maybe ?

Rims are my first choice, just saving enough money. Apprentice wages is killing me.

Next will be dark tint all round, strut tower brace, maybe lower it (just not sure if it will scrape when I enter and exit my drive way - pretty steep)

Edited by Red-Zre182

Hmm not much parts atm I have a list of my mods coils bc brs enkie rpf1s if you need info on offset hit me up full cat back sports exhaust twin tip weather guards and bonnet guard. You will have to drop it a lot for it to scrap mines 2 and a half inches dropped and its still too high.

Yeah its really to hard to find mods considering how new the car is, most parts are in japan which are expensive.

What offset are you running on yours? also are they 18"?

Im considering getting SSR GTV02 or GTV03 just not sure what size.

Hmmm 2 and a half might not scrape.

Im running +30 but you will need camber bolts for the front as they poke out a bit too much for me. The stock offset is +45 lol and yeh they are 18" but i would go 17"x 8 and get 225/30 and drop it a bit more i cant drop mine till i change my tyre.

lol in total from stock hight 3 - 3 and a half inches from my current ride hight about another inch

lol in total from stock hight 3 - 3 and a half inches from my current ride hight about another inch

lol thats low.

How much did your front stick out when you got them? I'm not sure on the width and offset to go for. Either 17 x 7 with 42 or 17 x 8 with 33

Are you running coilovers ?? If not that might rub if you drive hard over something cause your wheels will be about 2 mm negative from the guard

Actually you should be ok after doing some math it will still sit in the guard but your going to have lots of wheel gap from your tyre to the guard

camber is your friend ;)

lol, yeah it is but I don't think ill do it.

dont really have to lower the rear. highest setting on the coilovers in the rear is pretty low as it is..

With stock it already looks low anyways

Actually you should be ok after doing some math it will still sit in the guard but your going to have lots of wheel gap from your tyre to the guard

Yeah I ran some numbers as well, as long i stick to 17x7 with 42 offset I would be fine. Wheel gap can be fixed with bigger side wall lol

• 2 months later...

Hey all, I'm also hoping to get some new rims for my 2013 zre182 ascent sport hatch. I like some 17x7.5 rims but unsure on what offset to go for. You guys mentioned u did some numbers on it to figure out what offsets will scrape etc. do u know any good websites that show u how to check etc. sorry for the newb question but keen to learn. I'm obviously looking for a wider stance but don't want scraping etc. I'll probably keep stock suspension for a while and might try reduce some of the gap with slightly thicker wall tyres. But would love to leave the option open for lowering down the track without scraping on those rims. Was think maybe +40ish to +35ish offset but just not really sure. Any tips on how to figure these things out would be much appreciated! Cheers!

If you want stock suspension then go 18" as for offset i dont know any site i just googled a lot of stuff but the stock off set is 45 im running 35 and im on stance anymore than 35 it will poke out a lot and also the rear has slight camber stock the front does not. so if your not going to drop your car then you will have wheel gap im running 18" with ku31s 245/35

post-35524-0-58444500-1400557115_thumb.j
post-35524-0-94171800-1400557088_thumb.j
post-35524-0-72498800-1400557025_thumb.j
post-35524-0-84513200-1399851896_thumb.j
post-35524-0-22244600-1399851752_thumb.j