performance upgrade on Ascent 2013, possible?

Hello.

I have been driving Corolla Ascent hatchback 2013 for a year now and I'm looking to upgrade my car but it seems that it's hard to find for this kind of vehicle except the interiors and rims/wheels.

Is it possible to replace the exhaust/tips or mufflers and anything related to upgrading performance?

Thanks.

For what its worth, you wont be able to get much power out of these mods for the price you pay.

intake/headers/exhausts - are the basic 3 that people get, and you'll be lucky to see 90kw

dont forget to check the ZRE FAQ in the corolla section for some guides, especially if you wanna play around with the intake, ZRE are notorious for having CELs

Unless you go turbo, or have loads of cash to blow.

I suggest getting a good set of coils, some bars/braces, good set of brakes/pads/tyres will make the car fun in terms of higher speed cornering.

• 3 weeks later...

For what its worth, you wont be able to get much power out of these mods for the price you pay.

intake/headers/exhausts - are the basic 3 that people get, and you'll be lucky to see 90kw

dont forget to check the ZRE FAQ in the corolla section for some guides, especially if you wanna play around with the intake, ZRE are notorious for having CELs

I suggest getting a good set of coils, some bars/braces, good set of brakes/pads/tyres will make the car fun in terms of higher speed cornering.

Do you know anything about exhaust parts like mufflers or catback for sport Hatch Ascent? I'm not sure about the size and availability to be fitted on my car.

Is there other similarities to other models can fit the ascent like ZRE?

Edited by Saho

Zre152 and 182 have the same floor plan as suspension so there's a good chance the exhausts are the same too..

Would like to see your replies on the question i posted.

Thanks.

Do you know anything about exhaust parts like mufflers or catback for sport Hatch Ascent? I'm not sure about the size and availability to be fitted on my car.

Is there other similarities to other models can fit the ascent like ZRE?

Have a look at Ben Yips ZRE.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/33523-ben-yip-s-zre-facelift/