Toyota Rav4 - Fujitsu PZQ60-00052 wiring diagram

Localhost

Hi guys,

Badly need some help please... I have a 2010 model Rav4 with the stock head unit Fujitsu PZQ60-00052.

I bought an aftermarket reversing camera and installed it myself all went well until I am about to connect it to the head unit as there is not video RCA connectivity just like on my aftermarket camera.

I've been searching through google to find some information on where I can install it. I've seen one car before with exactly the same head unit and it has a reversing camera so I know mine is capable. Toyota service also acknowledge that it's possible but did not tell me which one. (I'm kinda expecting that)

• 4 years later...
On 6/1/2014 at 2:00 AM, Localhost said:

Hi guys,

Badly need some help please... I have a 2010 model Rav4 with the stock head unit Fujitsu PZQ60-00052.

I bought an aftermarket reversing camera and installed it myself all went well until I am about to connect it to the head unit as there is not video RCA connectivity just like on my aftermarket camera.

I've been searching through google to find some information on where I can install it. I've seen one car before with exactly the same head unit and it has a reversing camera so I know mine is capable. Toyota service also acknowledge that it's possible but did not tell me which one. (I'm kinda expecting that)

Hi guys, so i have the same problem as this and i have read every post available including the link above!!. the problem is that i just want to test my head unit before buying a camera kit,  so i what i did was put +12v to pin 5 on the 20 pin connector and assumed it should activate the screen to "reverse camera" mode and just not display anything other than the warning to "check surroundings" as there is no camera connected. But instead it didnt do anything, can someone please help me! do i need to actually connect the camera (-) and (+) video feed to pins 11 and 12 as well? i would have thought that all the head unit needed to switch to rear camera mode would be the +12v trigger wire

• 1 year later...