• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Any News Northy?????

I spoke to Northy

He said that the customs in brisbane have a huge back log of goods and haent heard much bout the visors .. they are there.. just not cleared.

the last 3 lots of stuff I've purchased from OS in the last month have taken a little less than a day each for customs clearance, each item had a value of between $200 and $4K incl shipping. Might want to contact the custom's people again and ask for the real story

if you need something urgently use a carrier like DHL who have their own customs guys and will clear any items requiring duty to be paid, then send you the duty/customs processing/handling bill in the mail later.

Look Norhy, we all appreciate you organising this group buy but seriously what is the situation? Its been months since i handed over my money and i still have no goods. What really bugs me is the fact that another group buy for simialar items was organised and sourced in a couple of weeks! So again ill ask what is going on?

• 2 weeks later...

packaged has just shown up and is pretty knocked around and some of the weather sheilds are busted, so if all those who sent me money please send me a PM and ill be crediting the funds back into your accounts.

packaged has just shown up and is pretty knocked around and some of the weather sheilds are busted, so if all those who sent me money please send me a PM and ill be crediting the funds back into your accounts.

PM sent

useless.gif