Foot well illumination kit

Norm Tyler

Just purchased this Blue LED foot well installation kit for my 86, genuine Toyota part number PZQ51-33050 but it does not come with any installation instructions, Not been able to find any on line up to now, can any one help?

Thanks

• Like 1

Finally found the installation instructions, just finished putting them in. Looks great but a real **** of a job to do, almost have to remove most of the dash board, not for the faint of heart!

I have read others didn't have instructions either,doesn't make sense for Toyota not to include them with a genuine accessory.

Where did you find them?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Norm,
I'm also after the instructions I only have them in Japanese and that's useless to me (not enough pictures to work out the tricky bits). If you could email them to me also dionfiddler@telstra.com that would be most appreciated.
Cheers & Thanks

Not long once I had worked out how to get everything apart, around 1hr 45min all up, the biggest problem is getting the "A" Pillar covers off where the air bags are to get to the initial connection, then its just a case of threading the cables through the maze behind the dash. Did a reversing camera a few weeks ago and it was way easier.I recommend to anyone trying anything like this to get yourself a trim removal kit off eBay, really cheap anywhere from around $10 upwards, saves so much time and damage to the car trim, cover the gear shift area with a towel or small blanket to also prevent damage especially to the touch screen or audio equipment.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

I am wondering if some kind person could send me the instructions for the fitting of this Foot Well illumination kit.

I have purchased one of these and also bewildered on how to fit it as I have no instructions at all.

I am in New Zealand and purchased this whilst in Australia. There are no instructions that I am able to find in this country.

Any help from the forum would be really and greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all

Jim

• 10 months later...

Hi All,

I have finally installed my Foot Well illumination kit into a 2012 Aurion ZR6.

I am wondering if some kind person can help with a query on the wiring?

The A pillar connection block has been located, but when I match up the instructions to the wires in the vehicle, they are very different; also the connector is different in size.

Maybe someone has had this issue and figured out the wiring in the A pillar.

Many thanks for any help

Jim

Did not have any issues with mine from what I remember, my kit came with 4 lights 2 for the front and 2 for the rear which I did not use, it was a genuine Toyota kit is yours? I still have the instructions that came with mine I can email them to you?