TRD/Toyota Throwovers Group Buy

SuiCid3

TRD/TOYOTA THROWOVERS INTEREST LIST

SuiCid3 -

micky_tee - Black - Sportivo Logo

Tayles - White cover - Black TRD logo

Mick0082 - Dark Grey - Sportivo logo (or TRD ones)

MotoMan - Dark Blue - Sportivo logo

X Tarcy33 - black set - TRD logo

Blue_Stivo - Light Grey - Sportivo logo

Cheeky_Age - Sportivo logo (i think)

Hsien - White - Red TRD logo (front and back)

Kelvin33 - Black - White TRD logo (front and back)

rpereira - Black - Red TRD logo/Sportivo logo (front and back)

rpereira's friend - TRD logo, colour pending

dev_o1s - Red - White TRD logo

this should be the entire list mate, and correct as far as i know.

thanks for this, you can confirm both myself and tayles

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok the ppl i havent heard from are

blue stivo

cheeky age

rpereira

rpereira's friend

please let us know if ur still interested , so when i can go in and let the guy know how many we getting ect...

cheers

mario

Edited by iNdCeNt

**update***

didnt go ct..............i decided to go to another place i know and asked if they could also get them, this place had throw overs but not trd ones, i asked, they said to call them back tmolo and will confirm if they can get them and hopefully the price....

maybe a few more guys are interested in them?? get a bigger "Group Buy " going!!!!

Edited by iNdCeNt

***Update****

SuiCid3 , the ones u took pic of are the TRD emblems printed on or are they sewed on?

the ones i saw today they where sowed on..... looks different ... to the ones one the pic u have.....

guys are you aware that the back throw overs have no TRD or Sportivo logos,they are just plain........ its just the fronts that have logo.........

the guy said he would do front and back for 110.

and the sportivo foor round 70 since it was custom, but im goona go to this other place see if i can get them cheaper....

Edited by iNdCeNt

OK guys i managed to go today to Haymarket Sydney,

the ones at parklea were sewed on which to me didnt look good at all, the quality of the material was cheap and the prices he gave me where pretty. tish....

the ones at haymarket are printed on and the quality of the material is WAY better.

so haymarket are the go.

my aim it to get the guy not to charge us extra for having either trd/sportivo logo on it or just one fixed price for both...

what i need to know from the "Sportivo" logo guys is the size of the sportivo logo do we want it the same size as the trd standard logo or smaller...

also does anyone know the name of the Font on the sportivo? pleease if anyone knows let me know so i can let the guy now...

will be talking to the guy more and see how we go.

********** rpereira - Black - Red TRD logo/Sportivo logo (front and back)

********** please let me know what you want..... trd or sportivo

Edited by iNdCeNt

If they are gunna do the Sportivo logo in the correct size and font in red colour with the white outlining (as per 2005 badging) then I would like the Sportivo print.

If they arent going to go to that detail then just put me down for the regular white TRD logo print.

Either way, dark grey material please!

PPL please i need to know ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The logo "Sportivo" you guys want as a group!! , you need to decide on the design ,

i need either a picture of the logo or the font name...... so i can send the email , and he can start making them....

Sorry to sound a bit harsh but if you guys cannot come up wit a Sportivo logo by this friday.....

i am not going to pursue this any more, and i will be just ordering the TRD ones... for the guys that want...

as mick0082 said he wants 2005 sportivo logo.... if that's wat u alll want it to look like then i will need some sizes of the logo. ect.... and picture so i can forward so it can be made....

i think is better to have just One logo as it would be more cheaper to make than having 10 different ones.

The logo "Sportivo" you guys want as a group!! , you need to decide on the design ,

i need either a picture of the logo or the font name...... so i can send the email , and he can start making them....

Sorry to sound a bit harsh but if you guys cannot come up wit a Sportivo logo by this friday.....

i am not going to pursue this any more, and i will be just ordering the TRD ones... for the guys that want...

as mick0082 said he wants 2005 sportivo logo.... if that's wat u alll want it to look like then i will need some sizes of the logo. ect.... and picture so i can forward so it can be made....

i think is better to have just One logo as it would be more cheaper to make than having 10 different ones.

I'm satisify with the TRD log..as i have a 1zz rolla....so is the price set yet?

I'm honestly not sure of the name of the font. Someone who is handy with Photoshop would spobably be able to track it down.

I am away from my car until Thursday so I cant even take a picture or measure the badge for size.

I guess that we're better off just all going with the standard TRD design as that would mean that we all get the same and hence a cheaper price.

So if everyone would prefer to ditch the Sportivo design, then so be it. As long as I get the correct colour (dark grey) covers then i'm happy.

is up to you guys............ im doing this for all of u...... i want your input on this....

like i said i am going to get him to not charge us "an arm & a leg" for the custom....

cause if it looks sweet.. we will be getting more of him....... :rolleyes:

dats why i want u guys to make up the logo ect.........

im sure he wont charge me more than 10 bucks extra, atm they are going for like 85 custom but dats not wat we goone be charged....

iM sure i can talk him down close to wat the originals go for!!

just bear in mind...

we not just byuing one set here! there are more sportivo than trd..

may as well jsut stick with the TRD if the Sportivo will be too much effort.

In which case can I change to Blue with White TRD logo

5346.jpg

here's the Sportivo logo off the Toyota website, it may be too low res for guy to use though... I'll keep looking

is up to you guys............ im doing this for all of u...... i want your input on this....

like i said i am going to get him to not charge us "an arm & a leg" for the custom....

cause if it looks sweet.. we will be getting more of him....... :rolleyes:

dats why i want u guys to make up the logo ect.........

im sure he wont charge me more than 10 bucks extra, atm they are going for like 85 custom but dats not wat we goone be charged....

iM sure i can talk him down close to wat the originals go for!!

just bear in mind...

we not just byuing one set here! there are more sportivo than trd..

I'm happy to post up a digital pic of the sportivo badge on my car but wont be able to until Thursday.

Once we have that pic posted it can be printed out and taken to the guy, along with the actual measurements that i'll post up with the pic.

But with out the actual name of the font the guy may refuse to do the job.

Some screen printers can scan, refine and alter a given picture but others insist on creating it from scratch with the correct font as its usually neater and more accurate.

no idea what the colour is, but like mick0082, i'm happy with either, TRD is perfectly fine with me

yo 'micky_tee u made you mind up yet dude? im getting the price tmolo and will order on friday, so let me know by Friday.

rpereira's you friend wat colour does he want dude still havent heard anything.

no idea what the colour is, but like mick0082, i'm happy with either, TRD is perfectly fine with me

yo 'micky_tee u made you mind up yet dude? im getting the price tmolo and will order on friday, so let me know by Friday.

?? So whats the price??? tomorrow is friday??

sorry man, i thought i had told u.

i want black throwovers with the sportivo logo (sorry mate i dont have a pic or font name), but if the sportivo thing doesnt happen im more than happy with black with white trd logo!

Tayles is still keen on white covers with black TRD logo!

Thanks man

hey mario!

any reply to your email yet? did u decide to just go with TRD, i guess its easier and probably cheaper! let us know how it all turns out mate!

cheers

Michael

heya Michael

havent heard back from him, havent been able to chase him up, been really busy this week, stocktake time for us at work , i have emailed him again today and will let know wats happening,

the prices are 50 for the front set only

and 110 for the front and back

no sportivo just TRD

cheers

mario

ok guys order gone thru will be ready for picked up tomorrow.

all i need now is for you to put thru the money so i can get the stuff...

Bank deposit instructions ;

VERY IMPORTANT Please make sure that you,

(1) put your TOC NICKNAME/ as a reference.

if possible also the STATE where u from e.g. NSW, PERTH ect....

Bank deposit details

Teachers Credit Union;

Account name: Mr M O Molina

Account#: 81742

BSB - 802194

PLEASE DEPOSIT YOUR MONEY ASAP - SO I CAN PICK UP THE THROWOVERS,

THIS THURDAY 9TH MARCH .

SHIPPING;

for interstate only, i can send the stuff throw my work to one of the branches and u can pick them of from there to save you paying freight/shipping ect.... PM me if it suits you.

sydney ppl can pick up the stuff at our monthly meet/ or pick them up from me.

Edited by iNdCeNt

ok guys order gone thru will be ready for picked up tomorrow.

all i need now is for you to put thru the money so i can get the stuff...

Bank deposit instructions ;

VERY IMPORTANT Please make sure that you,

(1) put your TOC NICKNAME/ as a reference.

if possible also the STATE where u from e.g. NSW, PERTH ect....

Bank deposit details

Teachers Credit Union;

Account name: Mr M O Molina

Account#: 81742

BSB - 802194

PLEASE DEPOSIT YOUR MONEY ASAP - SO I CAN PICK UP THE THROWOVERS,

THIS THURDAY 9TH MARCH .

SHIPPING;

for interstate only, i can send the stuff throw my work to one of the branches and u can pick them of from there to save you paying freight/shipping ect.... PM me if it suits you.

sydney ppl can pick up the stuff at our monthly meet/ or pick them up from me.

Where do you work?? So we know which work branch do we pick up form