SuiCid3

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gladd u are happy with them :D

ahhaa they look good!

but ive notice that they seem to be a lil tight round the middle section...?maybe is just the fotos make it look like that.....

well ill see how they fit tonight on jasons car....

just crashed my car...so i got a brand new white with red trd logo throwover from teh group buy. Anyone want it? Going for the same price as i bought it $110. Brand new..as i said..my car is now gone..so nothign to put the throw over on...

dams sorry to hear bout ur incident ... hope ur ok....

if anyone out there is interested, i can do free postage to your place....

hsien pm me if u get any offers

cheers

mario

Hi Mario,

No I havent sent them yet. I have tried to get to the post office the last 2 days but was too late both times.

I'm going to send them off tomorrow so hopefully you'll have them by friday, in time for a swapover during the weekend.(if thats when you wanna do it).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

~Mick

ok guys hopefully if i get a change after installing my new c/overs during the weekend,

i will be picking up the extra set of throwovers for those who requested them and will be chaging mick and dylans .

so if anyone still interested in gettin a set let me know cause this is the last time i will be going.

cheers mario

ok guys hopefully if i get a change after installing my new c/overs during the weekend,

i will be picking up the extra set of throwovers for those who requested them and will be chaging mick and dylans .

so if anyone still interested in gettin a set let me know cause this is the last time i will be going.

cheers mario

And i got a set sitting my garage with no car to put it in...if anyone wants a white throwover with red trd logo...

cheers mario

And i got a set sitting my garage with no car to put it in...if anyone wants a white throwover with red trd logo...

Give you $20.00 for them.... (and I'll pick up) :P

cheers mario

Give you $20.00 for them.... (and I'll pick up) :P

Haha...u wish...its still brand new..only been on the car for 4 days........make me a real offer.. :P

ok guys i have picked up all the sets that where asked. will be sending them tuesday.

please pm with ur details so i can send them thru.

cheers

mario

forgot to metion while i was there waiting for the guy to make the custom throwovers , i meet KELVIN33, lol !