GROUP BUY TRD SUSPENSION

SuperDave

Parts have been ordered and latest news was that a fair part of the order had to come from Japan as we basically cleaned out what they had in NZ.

Can you start sending out what you have got from NZ????

Work on the basis of who paid first.

Just a thought

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the problem with that is only one packages should be sent to each state to reduce postage cost, and it would become too complicated... there will always be someone unhappy. i guess you're just going to have to stick it out until all the parts come in and everyone gets them at the same time.

wow u guys still dont have the trd gear yet from that long >.< i was gonna jump in lucky i didint i woulda ripped my hair out by now LOLZ :P

lolz tell me about it .. i wanna drop my car but its pending delivery of the sway bar to i can get it all done and aligned at same time

wow u guys still dont have the trd gear yet from that long >.< i was gonna jump in lucky i didint i woulda ripped my hair out by now LOLZ :P

lolz tell me about it .. i wanna drop my car but its pending delivery of the sway bar to i can get it all done and aligned at same time

Yeah I'm the same waiting TRD rear sway to drop and fit the whiteline front sway bar. :(

Yeah I'm the same waiting TRD rear sway to drop and fit the whiteline front sway bar. :(

What thickness is the front sway bar compared to the rear? i wasnt sure on getting a front sway

Nope, this is the same group buy from last year.

Anyone got any updates?

I have just returned from an extended Easter/ANZAC break. I believe the entire consignment is sitting at the airport for me to collect & re-despatch. Will advise on Monday.

cheers

Bruce

Anyone got any updates?

No it's not the same group buy from last year <_< This year actually and I would say it started in january. All should be delivered in the next week or so as Bruce has suggested :D

Anyone got any updates?

No it's not the same group buy from last year <_< This year actually and I would say it started in january. All should be delivered in the next week or so as Bruce has suggested :D

Yeah you're right, i just remember that 5-8 page discussion thread in the corolla forum that started November last year attemping to start organising this group buy.

I have just returned from an extended Easter/ANZAC break. I believe the entire consignment is sitting at the airport for me to collect & re-despatch. Will advise on Monday.

cheers

Thanks for the update Bruce, much appreciated!

Too bad we had that damn MySQL server crash on Monday! :P

Collected all items from airport yesterday. It seems Customs clearance is NZ is fast becoming as slow as it is is Aus.

All items are here now and have been re-addressed and are awaiting the freight forwarder to collect.

They should be winging their way over the ditch very soon.

double yipee!!!

thanks bruce AGAIN!! :)

The rear sway bars will be sent by airmail. The turret brace are 'officially' too long to go by post and may be airfreighted unless our forwarding agent can sweet talk the NZP.

driving me car today... the rear sway bar is badle needed... thank goodness these things are now on the way :)

OMFG - cant wait for the rear sway - can finally lower my car at same time