Matrix XRS = Corolla Sportivo Chassis ???

I am from South Africa and have bought a strut brace from the US intended for a Matrix XRS and it fittted perfectly.

I have also read on some threads that guys from the states refer to C-ONE and TRD part numbers for chassis parts and also on this forum.

:blink: Now can anyone tell me what the extent to this exchange is possible ???

for example can we buy their coil over kits ect ..

your kidding me i asked ages ago if i got a strut brace for a matrix would it fit my stivo and no one knew and most said it wouldnt.

so it does hey.

damn ive missed out on some great buys because of that.

and in answer to ya question i know any motor stuff from the matrix will fit the stivo same engine.

just wasnt sure about the chassis.

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN

where were you guys months back?

Well now you know for certain.

And CAI for matrix will fit corolla.

mmm ... me thinks I will look into that Matrix induction kit again B)

:unsure: ... possible a n00b question but will ask anyway- is Matrix XR and XRS CAI kit the same or model specific..... :ph34r:

Model part numbers are different, but from what i heard its actually the same. So to be safe, buy XRS cai if u got 2zz and XR cai if u got 1zz. No difference in price between the XR and XRS cold air intake by brands such as Injen and AEM.

AEM is becoming more afforadable these days, I just saw a brand new one for U$170 over in E-bay.

Model part numbers are different, but from what i heard its actually the same. So to be safe, buy XRS cai if u got 2zz and XR cai if u got 1zz. No difference in price between the XR and XRS cold air intake by brands such as Injen and AEM.

AEM is becoming more afforadable these days, I just saw a brand new one for U$170 over in E-bay.

i thought the diff between xr and xrs was also one has lift and front wheel drive and the other doesnt have lift but has all wheel drive

i thought the diff between xr and xrs was also one has lift and front wheel drive and the other doesnt have lift but has all wheel drive

actually the AWD is only availble on the Base model (1ZZ). the XR, also 1ZZ, gets pretty much the exterior styling cues of the XRS, and the XRS of course the 2ZZ model, 17" wheels on the XRS standard and all the exterior upgrades.

One funny thing, once they released the Sedan Corolla XRS here, it has a ton of upgrades compared to the Matrix and for $2,000 USD Less. not to mention they have an easy 200lbs extra over the Sedan

Edited by JCTurbo

actually the AWD is only availble on the Base model (1ZZ). the XR, also 1ZZ, gets pretty much the exterior styling cues of the XRS, and the XRS of course the 2ZZ model, 17" wheels on the XRS standard and all the exterior upgrades.

One funny thing, once they released the Sedan Corolla XRS here, it has a ton of upgrades compared to the Matrix and for $2,000 USD Less. not to mention they have an easy 200lbs extra over the Sedan

Wow, a AWD rolla, i wish they had it here in AUST

They do have 4wd Corollas, they are about 15 years old. :P

Or try and get your habds on one that has been used for rally. Good luck being able to register it, but you could still have one.

They do have 4wd Corollas, they are about 15 years old. :P

Or try and get your habds on one that has been used for rally. Good luck being able to register it, but you could still have one.

the current model u have comes in an AWD config in japan, too.