LED daytime running lights - ZRE182

Howdy all, just interested to see if anyone has hooked up aftermarket LED daytime running lights to a ZRE182?

I know the levins came stock with them, but ive got an ascent sport and spotted an ascent the other day driving around with them on, so just interested to see if anyone knows where to get them?

• 3 months later...

I am also interested in after market DRLs. Have a look at the Nava Australia website site. They have several good products. Repco can supply for up around $190. I asked a few auto electricians and generally fitting time is about 2 hours. Less if you attach the lights yourself. Interested to hear if you go that route. I'm still thinking about it.

• 3 months later...

I'd love to fit some DLR's onto my 2012 ZRE182 Ascent too! The black plastic just looks so bare and boring. Any news on what's good and affordable?

• 4 weeks later...

Howdy all, just interested to see if anyone has hooked up aftermarket LED daytime running lights to a ZRE182?

I know the levins came stock with them, but ive got an ascent sport and spotted an ascent the other day driving around with them on, so just interested to see if anyone knows where to get them?

for ascent sport, where will u want to place the LRD? next to the fog light?

I fitted a pair of Nava LEDs to my Corolla. Had them wired by an Auto Electrician but I put the lights on. Bit fiddly and had to cut holes in the plastic lateral bars so they would fit but finished job looks great. Soon as I figure how to post a photo I will show you!!

I fitted a pair of Nava LEDs to my Corolla. Had them wired by an Auto Electrician but I put the lights on. Bit fiddly and had to cut holes in the plastic lateral bars so they would fit but finished job looks great. Soon as I figure how to post a photo I will show you!!

Which ones were they? I'd love to install some too. Thought they would need a bit of fiddling around but if they're affordable enough it'd be something I'd consider.

Nava model 71910. Repco had them. The supporting brackets were easy enough to attach. Just fiddly attaching the lights to the brackets mainly due to my clumsy fingers. The only thing I added were couple of spring & star washers in case vibration loosened them. Had no issues with that since-tight as the day fitted! God luck!!