Wheel colour for Liquid Metal Aurions

Shanes0690

Hi Everyone,

I have recently bought an Aurion ZR6 in liquid metal. I am looking to get some wheels in the future and have been trying to find out what colour wheels would suit liquid metal (so far I haven't found anything on the net). I am going to get some 19's/20's and want to see if there are any other liquid metal owners who have got some wheels on their ride? So basically I have two questions. What colour rims and what type of design (e.g., five spoke, many spokes) would suit liquid metal? Any pictures of liquid metal aurions with wheels would also be great.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

I am in the same boat - Have a liquid metal aurion with stock wheels, wondering what colour/type of wheels would suit.

I wonder how gloss black would look?

Hi Shane,

Someone on this forum has excellent rims to go with aurions no matter what colour

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/uploads/gallery/album_1240/gallery_29924_1240_31063.jpg

Also someone has same colour as your cars...many spoke one: http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2010/post-20658-128530873518.jpg

Skeetus - Gloss black rims doesn't seem to go well with liquid metal but on a white one. Example this one: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t31.0-8/1149552_10200855619526952_1259846401_o.jpg

DeafDave76, the first 6 spokers are really nice. Any idea what they are? And the headlights in the last link look great.

Abs, from what I saw on google it looks closer to a Sevizia brand on 19 inch rim. I would try the Advanti ones I think goes well with aurion if you think that's your way to go

And I am due for new tyres but i also want to replace my rims too because as i have full spare in the boot, all 5 matching stock toyota rims, one of the rims got a crack on it already (the spare one!!!). I will wait for tyre to wear out first (think another 2,000 kms or April).

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the post guys. Deafdave76 - personally I do not like the many spoke rims on that liquid metal aurion. I was thinking of either going gun metal grey rims or a bronze coloured rime with a chrome dish. Very hard to find pictures of other liquid metal aurions with rims and other custom features. I personally don't like the white tail lights, I do like the old tail lights on the 2007-2008 aurions. I will have to keep finding. If anyone does find pictures of other liquid metal aurions with custom rims please post on this forum.

Cheers