Suggest a RIM for my 86 GTS

CodeRed2

Hi

Like to get rid of the standard rims on my 86 GTS. I am thinking of going 18" rims. Would really like to see pics of your car with suggested rims on here. My 86 is black, so I am thinking of a rim that is bright aluminum in colour. Don't want a black rim. But I am open to suggestions. if possible add the cost of your rim.

My pics can be found here http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/51071-86-gts-my-new-baby/#entry551228

Thanks in advance

post-38320-0-15999300-1432870456_thumb.j

post-38320-0-89899100-1432870459_thumb.j

Edited by CodeRed2

I have a friend with a white GTS with Work Meister S1, with a chrome lip and black centre. Since you don't want a black wheel, they also come aluminium finish or white. The Work emotion D9R is another great wheel. I know another guy with a white GTS who sports white Work Emotion XD9 which are now superseded by the D9R, but I honestly prefer the D9R for its thinner spokes. They come in aluminium, bronze and silver. Have a look at Rays engineering Volk racing TE37. Many 86 have them and they look tough. They come in many versions and colours. Prefer less dish? Look into Work Emotion Cr Kai. Enkei RPF1 is another great choice. Extremely lightweight from what I heard.

Bronze or gold would look mint on a black car. My black Corolla Sportivo is running bronze Work Emotion XD9 and I love it.

• 4 weeks later...