trying to find things for corolla conquest 2007

hi there, sorry i'm new to this whole forum thing.

any who, I finally found some side skirts and a rear bumper kit for my car but I have to get it from Germany, anyone know of any places in Australia that do body kits?

I've also been struggling to try and find rear clear LED tail lights for my car as well as a different sort of headlight.

I want to change my dash lights to Blue, but when I pulled my dash apart i found like a motherboard.....am I able to change the colour on that somehow?

I've been trying to google/ebay to find stuff but i suck at ebay haha and all pictures i found seem to link to the toyota owners club so figured I join :)

thanks Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to the forum!

as for parts for the corolla's especially the zre152 models it's pretty difficult sourcing parts especially body parts. as far as im aware there is a replica modellista front lip on ebay. not many places will probably have body kits that suit our models.

tails lights are very rare to get these days. especially led's i dont think there was an altezza type tail light available for our models.

and for the dash, you can change the LED's but it requires patience and some soldering as it requires to de-solder the board and re solder the new colour led

Cheers

Charlie

• Like 1

Thanks Charlie i'll look more into the whole soldering situation.

Ummm what I found with my model so far is if I want parts for mine I have to search for the Auris brand and heaps come up sadly I can only find body kits in Germany and a front lip in Australia but the guy never likes to message back :/ so it is a little frustrating haha.

I just asked about the tail lights as I've seen quite a fair few pictures of the smoked rear LED tail lights....But I can't even seem to find just the clear tail light version of mine. But from google I have seen a user on here with the clear smoked LED tail lights. If I cant find it again i'll attach the link in.

i'm guessing these are the tail lights you are looking for?

IMAG0164.jpg

there is also a red led version, which is the link below

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/plus-one/item/tl-tauris150rwld/

those were the only 2 styles that were pretty much available for our cars. i've got the smoked led tail lights on my car now. i was lucky to buy them back off the same person i sold them to when i first got them several years ago.

as for the front lip his contact details are below if you need it

http://www.jsai.com.au/

Jsai Aero

0405 153 290

thank you, and yeah their the tail lights up after. I have the red version that comes stock with my car that's why i'm trying to find a clear pair they don't have to be smoked or anything cause i can look into getting that done myself it's just difficult just finding a clear pair in general haha and i'll sus out that other website...

out of curiosity i have another question have you ever removed your spark plugs before? I've attempted and had a few other people try but it seems to be when u bring the tool back up to pull the spark plug out it hits the metal bracing im assuming it is and i can't remove them......was wondering if there is a special tool or a certain trick with my model car on how to get them out.

those tail lights on my car now are actually smoked, but look clear on that angle. alot darker in person. i dont think i have actually seen a clear pair at all, only in the red LED style. there is another variant but im not sure if they are still available which are LED boards in the indicator and reverse aswell but it's been a while wince ive seen those.

for the spark plugs, they are a different size plug. if i remember its like a 19mm socket and its a long shank plug removal tool. i'll see if i can get a photo for you tomorrow

• Like 1