Aurion2Envy

Aurion owners facebook group?

I was just wondering do we have an Aurion owners club on facebook? and if not why not, everyone else has one why not us haha, would maybe a staff member of TOCAU be willing to make one?

It is not in the best interest of the forums. Facebook has actually done damage to the traffic on a lot of the forums out there.

There is a Toyota Owners Club of Australia page; however, it doesn't see a lot of traffic.

I've been thinking about setting one up for a while, but never really got around to it - But since you brought it up tonight, here it is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AurionOwners/

Feel free to Like, Share and Post as much as you like. I have mentioned that the page is not affiliated with ToyotaOwnersClub but have included a link to these forums, so hopefully it will encourage more Aurion owners to join up here.

Edited by Full-Throttle

Thanks for making that Full-Throttle but, I think you were meant to make a group not a page haha, if it's a "group" rather it would be much better as people would be able to post into the group.

Edited by Aurion2Envy

No problem! Thanks for joining up! ^_^. If you have any Aurion owners on your friends list please feel free to invite them B)