[VIC] 2010 Toyota Aurion ZR6 DVD/NAV, Vinyl Wrapped Centre Console, Rear ZR6 Spoiler, Original Toyota 6 CD Stacker with BT Handsfree, Original Reverse Camera GSV40R

Hey guys I'm selling some spare parts I've got for my Aurion 2010 ZR6 which I o longer than. All pics are available on the Gumtree link provided except for the spoiler as I haven't had to get a good shot of it.

Item:CENTRE CONSOLE IN GUNMETAL ALUMINIUM BRUSHED POLISH PROFESSIONALLY WRAPPED AND EXCELLENT QUALITY VINYL. WILL INCLUDE EXTRA VINYL FOR ANY EXTRA PARTS THAT YOUD LIKE TO WRAP. VINYL COST ME $100 AND CENTRE CONSOLE $175. THIS INCLUDES FASCIA AND CLIMATE CONTROL CONTROLS

Website: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/epping/audio-gps-car-alarms/toyota-aurion-sportivo-zr6-centre-console-gsv40r-vinyl-wrapped/1102837072

Item Condition: Used

Reason for Selling: I had this setup in my car but came across a guy who was selling his own console, so I bought it and had it painted in jet black to suit my car

Price and Payment conditions: $150ono

Any additional information: 

Shipping: Buyers expense 

Contact Details kelmassri@hotmail.com

-----------------------------------

Item: Brand new still in the box 8" DVD and navigation system with iPod and USB cables. Also is able to connect to TV receiver, PlayStation, etc. HD reverse camera and cables included. Touchscreen LCD with stylus. Heaps of features, unwanted gift as my Aurion already has a Nav in it. Will fit both Camry and Aurion.

Website: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/epping/audio-gps-car-alarms/dvd-nav-8-for-toyota-aurion-camry-2012/11026639

Item Condition: Brand spanking new

Reason for selling: I bought this from my brother in law and was bout to install it when I czme across an original one on eBay, so bought that instead. This one for sale is aftermarket but has more features than the original and looks identical and is still brand new in the box

Price and Payment conditions: $450ono

Any additional information: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A GOOD QUALITY AFTERMARKET HEADUNIT DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE GSV40R AURIONS AND CAMRYS

-----------------------------------

Item: Toyota Aurion Sportivo ZR6 2010 rear spoiler (should also fit on 2006-2011 Camry)

Condition: Used

Reason for selling: Replaced it with a ducktail wing

Price: $75

Any additional information: 

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 1

Muffler change for zr6

2. 2

IAC for 1997 Camry Vienta (3vzfe)

3. 26

200 series won’t shift past 4th gear

4. 7

which engine oil

5. 0

G’day from NSW

6. 3