CES Group Buy

SILVABULLIT

Hi all

I was talking to Trevor from CES yesterday and he has asked me to pass on the following information for prospective CES buyers reagrding the cat back for the Sportivo.

Here's the deal he is willing to do for TOCAU members;

If we can get 10 orders for a Sportivo cat back system by March 31 2006 he will knock 10% off the price of the system. If you are interstate then this saving basically covers the price of freight and some off the actual price of the system. So if you are interested in this group buy then please add your name below.

A deposit of $100 by the due date of 31st March 2006 will need to be received by CES in order for your exhaust to be made. So round up your Sportivo associates and get ordering cause if we don't get 10 people then NO DEAL!

CES website for further info is http://www.cesracing.com.au/.

It does require cutting the pipe right behind the cat and welding the flange on(supplied)

The system entails the following;-

stainless steel piping 2.5"

stainless steel custom made resonator

Stainless steel custom made rear muffler

All nuts/bolts and gaskets

DB tested and under legal limit

choice of mild steel or stainless steel flanges (stainless steel flanges extra $100)

choice of either single standard tip or choice of twin tips(few different styles and price varies for twin tips)

Gains on a standard car with no mods is approx 9 KW at the wheels

Works extremely well with TRD CAI.

Like I said it's $960 for the system with the basic single tip on the rear muffler and mild steel flanges. Extra $100 for stainless steel flanges and about $150 for twin tips with about 3 different styles to chose from.

Like I said it's $960 for the system with the basic single tip on the rear muffler and mild steel flanges. Extra $100 for stainless steel flanges and about $150 for twin tips with about 3 different styles to chose from.

I'm a definate yes! I don't get back to OZ till May so can I phone CES to pay the deposit with Visa?

I dont like the single tip....

if possible i would like to see twin tip options...r they round..square etc etc??

if you come out to the sydney meet this weekend i have the twin tips on mine