7afe oil burning

My Ae112 corolla with 270k kms is burning 250ml of oil  in every 500 kms. Done compression test all cylinders are ok with even results. Pls find below compression results and specs from an original toyota repair manual.

Edited by rayt32
Insert picture

All A-series engines burn oil eventually, and the 7A is no exemption.  Culprits are either warm valve-stem seals or stuck oil-control piston rings.  1L every 2000k is pretty excessive though, even at my worst it was taking closer to 5000k for the oil-pressure light to come on in corners - I'd be double-checking for leaks just in case.  Does it smoke at all?

By the way, your compression results aren't showing up

Compression specs is 190psi or more, my 7afe is 215psi. No blue smoke or smoking on the tail pipe. Had oil moisture in the input and out put oil cooler hoses and had replaced them with genuine toyota hoses ($150 for the hoses ooouucchh) . 

Last nite had soak the cylinder (50ml) with seafoam overnite and refill them up again this morning(another 50ml). Cylinder 1&2 seafoam got empty but 3&4 did not go empty. By monday morning  will change oil and let us see what will happen.

• 4 weeks later...
On 28 May 2016 at 11:13 AM, rayt32 said:

Compression specs is 190psi or more, my 7afe is 215psi. No blue smoke or smoking on the tail pipe. Had oil moisture in the input and out put oil cooler hoses and had replaced them with genuine toyota hoses ($150 for the hoses ooouucchh) . 

Last nite had soak the cylinder (50ml) with seafoam overnite and refill them up again this morning(another 50ml). Cylinder 1&2 seafoam got empty but 3&4 did not go empty. By monday morning  will change oil and let us see what will happen.

After soaking the cylinder with Seafoam (Boy, i really covered the neighbourhood with smoke when the engine starts) i pour the remaining Seafoam on the crankcase. Run the car for two weeks (1000 kms) and did the oil change(oil is really black like tar). 

The car engine is purring like new and it really did fix the oil burning. Oil level remains constant for around 1000 kms now and my plans for acquiring a new Corolla SX is on hold.