Why I gave my stivo to the wife

Because I bought me a 2005 Lotuse Elise 111R. It's low (I've already scuffed the front and rear spoilers), it's loud, the suspension is tight as a nun's, there's no room inside, it's hard to keep clean (see pics), it's a bitch to get in and out of - to be honest, it's really impractical as a daily driver, and I LOVE IT!

0-100 in 4.4 seconds

It lands in lift in every gear (lift point is 5800 rpm on up shifts)

It out handles everything on the road (even the Murcielago up the road, heheh) and is even faster than a lot of bikes!

And get this - my dealer has agreed to service it for the same price as my Sportivo!! Suffer in your jocks, biatches! :D

Elise 1

Elise 2

Elise 3

Elise 4

Elise 5

Elise 6

Edited by oz_viking

Oz, you lucky SOB. the heart of the Sportivo in an anorexic model's body :lol:

Too bad ur not in Sydney. How much are these cars going for now roughly?

it may handle better, but the time u save in getting to the destination is lost trying to crawl out of the bugger :lol::lol:

How good is the safety in those things??? :huh: Cos arnt they like a really light flimsy fibre body?? Man i used to drive a Cappucino and that scarred the SH!#t outta me cos no-one can see you next to them and there was soo many times we nearly got side swiped!!! <_<

See if you spend enough our engine performs!!!

Remember the pug ad that was going around where they changed a VW to look like a pug.

Why did we only see the Lotus - or is it really a lotus :P :lol:

lol not too sure!

Now where's the AEM cold air intake in there? :P

Maybe Injen?

They sound good without a CAI. But i would imagin the stock intake its pretty good considering its a track car.

I had been thinking to myself for the last few months, wondering what the difference was, as one of the lotus' (exige?) was closer to 150 kw, read in Wheels magazine that it was a full open exhaust as well.

Anyone ever looked into it?

Or is it just an ECU change that results in the power difference, and obviously changed the lift point?

And if it is, would it not possible to put a Lotus ECU in instead of an aftermarket one? (Besides the most likely of a rip off price to get one)

I had been thinking to myself for the last few months, wondering what the difference was, as one of the lotus' (exige?) was closer to 150 kw, read in Wheels magazine that it was a full open exhaust as well.

Anyone ever looked into it?

Or is it just an ECU change that results in the power difference, and obviously changed the lift point?

And if it is, would it not possible to put a Lotus ECU in instead of an aftermarket one? (Besides the most likely of a rip off price to get one)

I thought someone was looking into that :P getting a Lotus ECU wired up.. but its already hard enough to get the PowerFC meant for the Celica to wire up to the Stivo although it could be done, i think the Lotus EMS will be a nightmare not to mention the cost involved.. but i guess with $$ nothing can stop people from doing it ;)

Edited by ZEEROLLA

or he could wait for my other spyder to finish 500 whp + f20c, then ill blow him away.

are 2zz spyder will give it are good run for its money but the lotus will out handle it any day.

back to the topic thats one dam sexy car, but for the money i would rather buy are evo 9