Anyone have their C-HR yet?

AussieLE

I am so tired of the salesmen at my dealership not knowing anything. Got this email today.

So I sent him this pic and asked him to investigate. 

On the plus side - Yay about date!!

IMG_9294.PNG

IMG_9295.PNG

• Like 1

Woohoo that's great - just checked and the same, one day earlier arrival, 17 July.  Yeah, the auto windows via remote is pretty standard these days - my 2012 focus has it. Can't believe the day is almost here. Game of Thrones and C-HR all in the same month, almost too much lol.

• Like 1

OMC!

You're a GoT fan too. 👍🏻👍🏻

I'm watching Foxtel catch up for the 2nd time in June/July. Readying myself for the 17th. 

IMG_9298.JPG

• Like 1

Feedback to Toyota Australia will be available after delivery. In fact between the dealer and Toyota telephone calls and emails, you get plenty of opportunities to express opportunities for improvment.

• Like 2

Oh yes!!!

I just want it in my hot little hands first. That's the only thing keeping me quiet on social media at the moment. 

So far it seems consistent that Toyota Sales Staff are not well versed in the features of the C-HR.

I would have thought they would have improved since I received mine.

At least then they had the excuse that it was a new, new model.

You will love the car when you eventually get it see it in real life. 

• Like 2

Just now, ChittyChittyCHR said:

Mine didn't make the boat today :(

Looking forward to hearing your first impressions!

Poo!  Did they say why?

35 minutes ago, AussieLE said:

OMC!

You're a GoT fan too. 👍🏻👍🏻

I'm watching Foxtel catch up for the 2nd time in June/July. Readying myself for the 17th. 

IMG_9298.JPG

Haha you bet - might have to nickname my CHR The Red Wedding

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AussieLE said:

Poo!  Did they say why?

Nothing was promised. It was an educated guess looking at the manufacting start date and K line schedule.  Next boat leaving on the 10th. Time will tell!

7 hours ago, AussieLE said:

I am so tired of the salesmen at my dealership not knowing anything. Got this email today.

IMG_9294.PNG

IMG_9295.PNG

I saw that window option in the manual Ellie but decided not to ask for it ti be coded - its a dealer thing

Big deal about the mirrors - They will put the mirror rocker switch on your door cluster to the middle position :smile:

You are right - The dealers really don't know enough about the cars

I'm trying to find out why we cant have road sign assist. Everything seems to be in place for it

• Like 2

21 hours ago, AussieLE said:

IMG_9294.PNG

Hi Ellie, great to see your car is not far away

in regard to the auto window up/down function by vehicle remote operation not being available is not true, I had my cars remote window up/down feature switched on (enabled) by the dealer on day of pickup all I have to do is press and hold down the unlock button on remote and hey presto all four windows wind down & for up .. press and hold lock button ....... see vid

i thought this function would be handy in summer so you can release the hot air inside before entering, and because you can't get a sunroof

The Toyota technician found this function when I asked about Auto door locking (all doors lock) when you start your drive and go over 25kph and unlock when you shift to Park, this feature I had in my last Camry Hybrids, but alas is non existent with the C-HR

All they do is plug their laptop into the communication port under the dashboard and go through the options you have and would like to change to on

Edited by Mr H
Insert vid
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Southpatt said:

I'm trying to find out why we cant have road sign assist. Everything seems to be in place for it

This would be great! 

Ha!!!  Wowsers!!! 👍🏻👍🏻

Almost within reach. If they dropped her off now, all would be great. Seems ahead of schedule. 

Hi Ellie

My carrier docked Port Melbourne a day ahead of schedule on 30th May

Dealer arranged it for 8th June  - I pushed it to Friday 9th and took Friday off

• Like 2

I reckon it'll dock today. Toyota app says it's already in storage yard,  so the ship just has to catch up. 

I'm still on school holidays at the moment, so if it arrives with in the week or next week I'll be right. 

• Like 1

EEEK! I'm on a boat now.  Not sure which one though since I thought my window was the 3rd or 10th.  So maybe it made the 3rd and only updated today, as I understand it should be going from Yokohama via a K Line boat?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AussieLE said:

I reckon it'll dock today. Toyota app says it's already in storage yard,  so the ship just has to catch up. 

I'm still on school holidays at the moment, so if it arrives with in the week or next week I'll be right. 

Hi, did your date change? Mine has moved to the next stage however date went from 17th to 23rd (a Sunday??)...grrrrr.