Anyone have their C-HR yet?

AussieLE

8 hours ago, ChittyChittyCHR said:

My ship is going to be a day late into Brisbane. Hope that doesn't have a knock on effect. My poor baby must have hit rough seas!

Bugger!!!!

Did you have a delivery day yet?

Date hasn't change from original ETA 30/07/2017 but I am hoping its sooner than that. If K line push back a day then it's in Port Kembla on the 17th. Hopefully doesn't take it too long to get to Sydney and prepared after that. 

On 11/07/2017 at 11:20 PM, Mr H said:

Hey Glenn, no problem mate, with the website mainly in Japanese it is very hard to follow, I used google translator lens to translate

i have contacted the vendor via email and they said they cannot guarantee 100% compatibility with Australian model 1.2l turbo petrol only the hybrid Japanese models

Thanks for finding that info in the first place, it was worth the effort to investigate

Cheers

Eric

A tip for when translating stuff from Japanese to English, use Google Chrome as it auto-translates most pages. Makes life so much easier.

Ask me how I know, everything for my car has to come from Japan ;P

• Like 1

Hi Ellie

YAY, congrats, looks really nice Ellie

Now you just have to drive it as much as you can, these cars are a pleasure to drive, watch your speed though, it's so easy to creep over

cheers

Eric

Thanks Eric. Luckily I still have a cpl of school holiday days left  

I love cruise control. In 21 years of driving, I've never had a speeding ticket. 

Off on a cpl of trips today. Gonna show my sister. Let her have a try. 

• Like 1

Cool, have fun, you will get used to people looking at the car at lights or as they drive past and look back...lol

now you gotta go through "new car syndrome" all over again, worrying about where you park and who parks next to you etc

Cheers

Eric

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChittyChittyCHR said:

Well I am very confused now! Either it was on a different boat or transporting from Brisbane. 

IMG_1391.PNG

Your baby is on land!!!!!

• Like 2

On 12/07/2017 at 1:44 PM, AussieLE said:

I have a number plate and I pick up at lunchtime tomorrow. 

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎉🎉🎉👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

My slacker dealer is just getting around to putting my side steps and mudflaps on! No idea - banging on about stock controller, safety, fuses etc. getting a rocket up the clacker today 😖

1 hour ago, Justin70 said:

My slacker dealer is just getting around to putting my side steps and mudflaps on! No idea - banging on about stock controller, safety, fuses etc. getting a rocket up the clacker today 😖

Jeez, some of them are hopeless. 

The guy I originally dealt with has moved on, wonder if that was to do with my complaints?

Thought you were leaving on your cruise?

5 hours ago, AussieLE said:

Jeez, some of them are hopeless. 

The guy I originally dealt with has moved on, wonder if that was to do with my complaints?

Thought you were leaving on your cruise?

Hi, have just arrived back :biggrin:. All sorted, picking up the beast tomorrow! Now for some GOT goodness. And Westworld is back too. Can barely contain myself.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, ChittyChittyCHR said:

Westworld Season 2 is out in 2018, such a great show yet such a long wait.

Like the wait for my car, still being prepared for transport.  I can't waaaaaait!

I just realised - saw a dud torrent :huh:. Such a long wait.

Not long now for the delivery - shouldn't be long once the dealer has it.

• Like 1

Nice Elie !!!! Looks great in White/Black !

See you got the Black Slimline pates too - Good call - Looks better especially on your colours  :smile:

Watch out for the cruise control if you use it about town (not supposed to)

Quite unnerving as the car brakes quite hard when coming up to lights or a car changes lanes

• Like 1

My delivery ETA has moved from the 30th to the 25th at least.  I'm not sure where my little Koba is in the world but working off my original assumption my ship has docked at Port Kembla today and maybe the tracking system is a little off.  In any case I know I'll have it by month end, just getting a bit antsy the closer we get.  

Edited by ChittyChittyCHR
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Southpatt said:

Nice Elie !!!! Looks great in White/Black !

See you got the Black Slimline pates too - Good call - Looks better especially on your colours  :smile:

Watch out for the cruise control if you use it about town (not supposed to)

Quite unnerving as the car brakes quite hard when coming up to lights or a car changes lanes

Lots of compliments on look and colour since Thursday.  People stopping me in car parks to ask about it.

I'm not sure who chose the slimline plates, as the original contract said $35 for plates, new contract had $170 for plates. I like them, but should I have been asked?

With the CC, is what you're talking about the ACC, or the regular CC?

I've always used CC around town. Don't think this one goes down to 40kph though.