Callum smith

21 of may2017 jump in the car to pop down the road and four lights on the dashboard won't go out .

Monday of to the dealer drop off the car then got a phone call there is something wrong with your car the ABS light is still on so we have to look into it more now we are at the end of week 3 heading into week 4 and Toyota still don't know what is wrong with my car can anyone help 

Surely the dealer would've enlisted the help from Tech Division by now so it's odd that they have no idea, the Hybrid car is more complex though so I guess they need help from Japan.

Which were the 4 lights on the dash ? ABS, CRUISE, TRAC & CEL ?

On 2017-6-9 at 9:55 PM, ZZT86 said:

Surely the dealer would've enlisted the help from Tech Division by now so it's odd that they have no idea, the Hybrid car is more complex though so I guess they need help from Japan.

It was the Trac .hand brake power ste and the ABS

• Like 1

On 2017-6-9 at 9:55 PM, ZZT86 said:

Yes they have been on to Toyota for the last three weeks