Aurion grande in Aurion TRD

Hi peoples ,I’m from Ukraine ,and love my car there’s Aurion from UAE ,2007 year engine is 2gr-fe, wanna ask a help about buy trd compressor to it becomes just leave dyno stand , and got 238,5 power ,and 320 torque , if some body can help how help my car thank you :) 

Maybe bad engine oil ,maybe bad another things..,hope grow it till 350 :) bcs I love it :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

21 hours ago, AlekseyDobrov said:

Hi peoples ,I’m from Ukraine ,and love my car there’s Aurion from UAE ,2007 year engine is 2gr-fe, wanna ask a help about buy trd compressor to it becomes just leave dyno stand , and got 238,5 power ,and 320 torque , if some body can help how help my car thank you :) 

Maybe bad engine oil ,maybe bad another things..,hope grow it till 350 :) bcs I love it :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

12 hours ago, trentmeyer23 said:

You are better off having a custom turbo kit put on if you are after that power.

Ok,but where I get him?) any good ideas what it’s can be?and what changes with engine? Strongest belts cramshafts or something more in details:) so this is the best way turbo kit?

No one sells a turbo kit. It will all need to be custom made. Custom manifolds, piping, intercooler and exhaust. It will also require some form of aftermarket ECU and better fueling. It will be very expensive.

TRD supercharger will simply not make enough power for your goals.

Ok ,but what after i do with wheels?) ok I’m understand you,so simple I need to know how much bars can eat this engine without blow???better questions how much power can getting 2gr-fe??with no blowing

Your translation is very hard to understand.

You will be pushing the engine to its limits, these engines don't like boost at the best of times. Depending on which turbo on chosen, you will probably not want to exceed 10psi.

If your workshop can not recommend a suitable turbocharger for your needs, you should reconsider using them.

Sorry bro :) Ukrainian English 😂😂😂😂 ,ok I will trying doing something ,all what they say I post here ,and u tell me what u think about it,I believe u know much more information,ever they can tell me :)

• 2 weeks later...