Stolen Aurion

UIK

Hey guys, please be careful out there. Last Wednesday I was packing my car with groceries at Lalor Plaza (Melbourne) when someone got into my passenger's door with me. At first I thought it was my cousin playing a trick on me but when he pulled out a large knife, I knew it was someone else. He told me he wanted a lift to Epping to buy his "drugs'. I tried to talk to him but he was wasted. As I was on Dalton RD, he told me to pull over, took my wallet, phone and keys with his knife aimed at my stomach and told me to get out than sped off in my car. Police later tracked him using my credit card at a Caltex in Campbellfield. If you see my car, please contact Police asap. It's a 2010 Toyota Aurion Sportivo ZR6 with 20" wheels. It also has halo headlights. Number plates ZOA433

FB_IMG_1508045042114.jpg

FB_IMG_1508045039602.jpg

I saw your post on my FB news feed late last week, Kay,  and I find it rather scary as I live right next door in Thommo. Glad that you weren't harmed and hope your car will be found in one piece, however I've been hearing about car theft over near Dalton Rd one too many times in the past year.

To everyone else caught in this situation, try and surrender your car and let the thief run off with the car as your life is not worth potential injury/death.

The hell with the car mate. Some Iced up to the ball scum piece of crud scum, let them have it.

The cops will get them. CCTV is everywhere now. 

No where to run, no where to hide.

Glad the grub didn't do anything too stupid.

That Mongrel needs immediate detox.

Interesting event. Guess you have learnt a hard lesson to be alert and aware of potential threats in your immediate surroundings.

I always check who is nearby to my vehicle especially in car parks.

I am sure you are replaying those happenings in your mind and reassessing what the available options were.

Generally, it is a case of fight or flight. Flight is usually the better option and let those suitably armed with tasers, nightsticks and pistols neutralize the threat, hopefully permanently.

Definitely many lessons learnt. It is shocking how bad the crime rate is in the northern suburbs these days. I'm just glad I was fully insured. I might invest in a TRD if the car isn't found by next Wednesday

Suggest you also invest in some self-defence lessons to protect your main asset; yourself. Why do you think you were the target? Just like in the wildlife shows, predators prey upon the weak and vulnerable.

the main thing is you are ok and alive. A pity about the car as it looks nice in the pictures you have posted up. I hope you get your car back.

I know what you are feeling as I have been held up many years ago with best mate but came away unscathed as they only stole alcohol from us by kids who were high on paint (could smell chemical fumes on their breath). The funny thing is: they only stole my best mate's alcohol and not mine. None of my mates realized what has happened until we all were  walking back to our cars and noticed i had my stuff the whole time! Yes they had pocket knifes.

Since then, i have learnt to be aware of my surroundings when walking in the dark.

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/10/2017 at 6:44 AM, campbeam said:

Suggest you also invest in some self-defence lessons to protect your main asset; yourself. Why do you think you were the target? Just like in the wildlife shows, predators prey upon the weak and vulnerable.

I've been a cancer patient for the past 17 years so my body has taken a beating. Every time I recover, I spend a lot of time lifting weights and boxing and did PT for a few years. Unfortunately 6 years ago my sister was fatally injured in a truck accident and I hit a major depressions since than and have lost 30kgs, sitting on 60kgs now and lost all my hard work in the gym. Plus inflammatory and rheumatoid arthritis plus osteoporosis in every joint in my body does not help the situation. My health has declined a lot since the accident as I didn't handle it well.

I went to inspect my car on Wednesday and I was so disgusted by the state it had been left in. Bottles of urine everywhere, alcohol bottles, broken headlights, front bar feel off and was inside the car. Heavy Scratches all over the car and my 20" Vertini Dynastys ruined. It was heartbreaking to seeing it go. ZR6, 75ks, all options included.

I'm now looking for a TRD Aurion 3500SL, is there anyone here selling one?