Toyota Vienta aftermarket

MyVientaAteMyMoney

Hey all! New to the group, was wondering if anyone knows places that would do aftermarket parts I.e forged pistons, injectors, camshafts, etc for my manual Vienta.ย 

Also if anyone knows places in Aus that sell strut braces and aftermarket sway bars to fit?? Cheers guys! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

IMG_1759.JPG

There is not a huge amount of support for the 3VZ-FE engine. I believe that Arias may have done some special orders on pistons for customers in the past. Depends on the budget and how far you go with it. Injectors can be upgraded easily as pretty much anything that will fit a MKIV Supra will fit. Camshafts will probably need to be custom regrinds.

What is your end goal and budget?

I believe the BTR39 sway bar from Whiteline fits as the BTR36 was discontinued years ago. The strut brace the sold for the Gen 3 Camry only fit the 5S-FEย and not the 3VZ-FE.

DSCF0444.thumb.JPG.4c07f8183b305581932d62d51f094162.JPG

21 hours ago, trentmeyer23 said:

There is not a huge amount of support for the 3VZ-FE engine. I believe that Arias may have done some special orders on pistons for customers in the past. Depends on the budget and how far you go with it. Injectors can be upgraded easily as pretty much anything that will fit a MKIV Supra will fit. Camshafts will probably need to be custom regrinds.

What is your end goal and budget?

I believe the BTR39 sway bar from Whiteline fits as the BTR36 was discontinued years ago. The strut brace the sold for the Gen 3 Camry only fit the 5S-FEย and not the 3VZ-FE.

DSCF0444.thumb.JPG.4c07f8183b305581932d62d51f094162.JPG

ย 

My end goal is really just to have something unique in the car scene, no real budget, ย just want to work on it over a few years

Itย will cost a hell of a lot of money...trust me, I am one of the few lunatics that have been through this.

Unless you are looking at forced induction, there is no point in doing the pistons and rods. If you are that is another cost again.

1 hour ago, trentmeyer23 said:

Itย will cost a hell of a lot of money...trust me, I am one of the few lunatics that have been through this.

Unless you are looking at forced induction, there is no point in doing the pistons and rods. If you are that is another cost again.

Have you turbo'd this kind of car (or something within the same tier as this) before? ย I've always loved the idea of modifying this car to be something crazy but have no Idea where to start or if it's even possible... ๐Ÿค”

Yep. I went with the 4 cylinder 5S-FE(there's some of it left).

Be prepared to drop $10,000-$15,000 minimum just for a turbo and all of the associated bits. The engine side of things will set you back far more.

To give an indication, my turbo is worth nearly 4x what most of these cars are worth.

20170702_112629.thumb.jpg.4eb50666f720c8bbf04dba2b53cc1065.jpg

• 2 weeks later...