need more power please

benjiATX

Hi guys am new to the page an looked for the performance thread i found through google but cant find it.

Just wondering if anyone has advice about getting my 2015 ATX Aurion chipped turboed and intercooled, i want a sleeper that will eat anyone that looks at me funny, but am not sure where to start, if anyone has by chance done this to there atx i would like to pick your brain before waltzing into a performance shop and watching my wallet be pillaged Cheers in advance

pic for atx attention

The Aurion is already a sleeper car; quite overlooked.

If you want a faster Aurion upgrade to the 2018 model. Otherwise, look at the Lexus models with a turbocharged V6 or V8.

Better still, be happy with what you have because having a family is not an inexpensive undertaking.

ok chaps thanks for the advice but i dont have a family and i would rather spend my money on my atx because at least it wont leave me, i have a little hilux as my daily driver an im thinking of going mental on the aurion 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, campbeam said:

If you want a faster Aurion upgrade to the 2018 model. Otherwise, look at the Lexus models with a turbocharged V6 or V8.

No current or former Lexus model had a turbocharged V6.  The next LS may, however we're talking about a $200k limo here.

The Aurion isn't the right car for such modifications. Front wheel drive is the 1st let down when you have excessive H.P.

Waste of money too.

I'd sell it and do up something rear wheel drive like an XR6.

The Aurion is nice as it is in stock form I reckon.

As someone who asked the same question as you ... many years ago in a galaxy far away..... I learnt this, flick through forums and research first then buy a car that has lots of aftermarket kit. Then I knew what I could do and roughly for how much. Going the other way around might be ok but it relies on being lucky.