70 Series SX Red Leather.

Adamsy

Hey all, Just wondering if anybody had already taken delivery of an SX with the red interior trim? If so what's your thoughts and do you have any other images of it. I like it in some images but it looks over the top in others so just after opinions from those that have seen it in the flesh. Thanks 

Would love to see the new Camry with any colour trim ! I wish !   My local dealer still has not any of the newly released models to look at.  No not one new Camry to see here. Gone are the days when we could option our new car to our personal taste. i.e. colour of interior trim ect. now it is only different preset grades of any models with no possibility of customising to your own taste.

Yes i agree,  i prefer the Sports package but had to stop reading all the festures it missed out on compared to the SL. Shame the don't offer a "technology " pack on the SX to help bridge the gap. Odd your dealer doesn't have any cars at all.. ive only driven the 2.5 Ascent Sport and was impressed, definitely a big step forward. 

Yes odd none to show,  but I have had to travel 4 hours to Melbourne to purchase my 2 current SL's.  it is a reasonable sized dealership full of corollas, many of the commercial range and suv's. They say there will be a new Camry here 1st of March to peek at.  It would be great to select packages ect. to customise our own personal vehicle.

• 1 month later...

I took home a blue SL Hybrid last week and i was very impressed with the HSD power train, defiantly a jump in power and torque over 50 series with the ability to run for a lot longer in EV and at higher speeds. Rest of the car is just a giant step forward for Camry. It's really a shame the SL can't be had with the SX suspension or the SX with a "technology" pack as i really liked the toys in the SL but would prefer the firmer SX tune though. Overall though Toyota has done a great job with the new car.