Yellow oil light

Hey all I wrote a few weeks ago about my lift issue I did fix it the lift screen filter was dirty cleaned it up and lift is back but unfortunately I have another problem witch I hope I can get some help with the yellow / orange oil light pops up for 10seconds and goes away it started only a few days ago and it comes and goes if anyone knows anything about this could you please leave me a comment or help me out would be much appreciated 

As a starting point, definitely check the engine oil level. When was the last time that you did an oil and filter change?

Check the engine for oil sludge and any oil leaks.

Consider dropping the oil sump and checking/cleaning the oil pump pickup screen.

Hey campbeam I did the oil service with a flush last week there are no leaks what's so ever I might have putten in a little bit over the full line I will drop the sump and clean the oil pump pick up screen thanks for your reply I'll reply back with my verdict cheers 

hey perhaps u should try have full stops and that. Just some friendly tips , to make it easier to understand :D
Not too sure, but there is a small chance, it just means the light ITself is faulty? Duno tho just my 2 cents

Have a pleasant day.

When does the oil light turn on? Is it when first turning the ignition or white driving?

The sensor for it is on the back side of the sump, it could be faulty.

Hey squalled the oil light as normal will turn on when the car is started then it goes away. The light turns on just randomly after driving for 20mins it will turn on then off after a few seconds later. Recently being stationary for a while at a set off lights it comes then goes never stays on long. Iv got no leaks and the oil is a tad bit over full witch shouldn't be a bad thing right?. My concern is that I did a flush and service recently might be my pick up might be clogged or Iv used a little bit to thin oil. The cars got 225k on the clock

I'd suggest checking the pickup and the sensor in the sump to be quite honest. If you look through where you would top up the oil, does it look golden or have brownish tinge from oil? Could possibly be just bad service history. 2ZZ's can easily go to well 300 000 so lets hope a faulty sensor for the best.

Thanks squalled yer there is a bit of brown tinge golden look to it ill check it over and come back with a  verdict thanks for the tips

Not a problem mate. Let us know how it goes. 

Generally that tinge is normal, I've seen some go quite dark brown and it can result in sludging not only in the pick up but also OCV filters.