Servicing after 200,000 Km

I have just had my 2005 Kluger in for its 240,000Km service at a Toyota dealer and I noticed that the fuel filter was not replaced.  The log book shows that the fuel filter being replaced every 80,000Km.  It was replaced at the 80,000 and 160,000 services so I expected it to be replaced at 240,000 but as the log book for the car only goes up to 200,000 km that was just an assumption on my part.  When I queried this with the service representative I was told that after the 200,000 service they simply start again at 0.  I had thought that the service invoice I got which said they carried out the 40,000 service was a mistake and when I pointed it out they agreed it was an error and simply wrote a 2 in front to make it 240,000.  I then asked about the fuel filter again i was told it was not part of the 40,000 service and was not due until the (2)80,000 service.  I pointed out that this would be 120,000km since it was last replaced all I got was blank stares.  They did not understand my issue and it was obviously not an issue to them.

Is this normal that after 200,000 the schedule resets and items that are replaced on an 80,000 cycle are simply ignored until they hit 120,000?  It seems to me that is a very poor way to do it.

In future (if I use them again) I will be insisting that they send me a list of everything that they will be doing in the service at the time I book it in so I have time to look it over and confirm it before I actually turn up with the car.