Passenger Electric Seat - Need Help Wiring

L4WL3SS

Ive purchased Zr6 electric seats (currently in transit) for my 2011 touring. I figured since ive already got an electric driver's as standard, it 'should' be plug and play, and i could run some wires over to the passanger side....... but after having a look, there are a couple plugs and i dont know which ones do what or which i should run over to the other side for power? I downloaded the pdf manual but its way to confusing for me

Coming out of the floor on the drivers side is a yellow plug (airbag i assume),........ a white plug (2 wires= green & white/black stripe)........ grey plug (4 wires= white & black & red & green)

27y4l5d.jpg

Edited by L4WL3SS

All done. Drivers side was plug n play...... all wires and plugs exactly the same. However the height function doesnt work, which is pretty damn upsetting as the wreckers shouldve checked the seats out properly before selling them.

Passenger side......... easy enough to wire in if you get the power plug for the electric base!!!. Manual base & electric share same airbag (yellow) plug. Manual loom has a white plug with 2 wires for buckle/occupancy. Electric loom plug uses these buckle/occupancy wires and shares it with the power wires (pos/neg) into a single bigger white plug

30k69fr.jpg

Oakwood leather soap cleaned them up good. Big difference clean vs dirty, and this is before the applying the conditoning cream !!!

1e9lhy.jpg

• 2 months later...