Sign in to follow this  
lleeiz

2005 Corolla Wagon Auto Car key cut

Hi, guys,

Could any one provide me some information about by car key? Or is there any where I can check information for it?

I am trying cut a fancy folding key (Pic. 1) for my corolla wagon to replace both the only remoter I got and the key. But I can't figure out what is the transmit frequency for the remote and what's the security chip inside the key. Also, is the key blade universal for all corollas, or I had to find the specific blade for my car. Attached in the picture, there was a metal plate with No. 69620 came with the key. Not sure if it helps. 

Thank you.

Regards,

Ray.

微信图片_20181007122301.jpg

微信图片_20181007122304.jpg

微信图片_20181007122313.jpg

微信图片_20181007122319.jpg

When I am trying to shop online, it is saying something like "key for Toyota Corolla with 315mhz 4D68 chip TOY43 key blade". I have no idea if it fit my car or not.

Hi, guys,

I did some research yesterday.  

First I fund this under by steering wheel. According to the part number, I found my remote control part number is PZQ71-00042. Then I searched this on ebay. The frequency is stated as 304MHZ ASK on the item page. Then I compared the blade of my key with ebay picture. It should be TOY43 (I believe). For the chips, on a page I found on google, it is either 4C or 4D67. Since 4C is really common. I bough a new key as 304mhz, 4C chip TOY43 key blade. If ti works, I will let everyone know. Fingers crossed.

628085973913370587.jpg