2008 Toyota Corolla Levin ZR Manual Hatchback ZRE152R - New Head Unit Required

Good morning,

I have searched the forum for existing posts relating to this, however I have not been able to find a specific answer.

I own a 2008 Toyota Corolla Levin ZR Manual Hatchback ZRE152R, and I would like to replace the stock head unit with a 2-DIN aftermarket head unit

Please see image below of my stock head unit, and the head unit that I have purchased online that does not fit (despite the description saying it fits a 2007 - 2011 Corolla)

The head unit I purchased is slightly too large and slightly the wrong shape. As you can see my stock unit comes with a smaller head unit + fascia, however this new unit has no fascia.

Has anyone replaced the head unit on this model car that and can recommend a new head unit / fascia kit etc if required?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

1.JPG

2.jpg

3.JPG

2 hours ago, peterancona said:

Please see image below of my stock head unit, and the head unit that I have purchased online that does not fit (despite the description saying it fits a 2007 - 2011 Corolla)

Need to take "fits" descriptions online with a grain of salt (there are 3 different 10th generation Corollas, the JDM narrow-body E140, the Asian/North American wide-body E140, and the Australian/African/European wide-body E150).

Also, the "after" picture is of a different car anyway, looks like an XV40 Camry