How to load UK /EU maps on GT86

BRZ

I have recently purchased a GT86 head unit from a OZ friend to be used here in the UK. I am now trying to figure out how to overwrite the maps SD card to reflect UK roads. It has come out of a 2015 GTS spec and is the Fujitsu unit with DIVX player. Locally we have toyota touch and go head units which are different and dealers here cannot update the maps. Any help will be much appreciated.

Suspect you will need to swap out the SD card with one with the correct local maps. No one I know has ever manager to copy or hack into that SD card 😕

On 4/8/2019 at 5:55 AM, ZZT86 said:

Suspect you will need to swap out the SD card with one with the correct local maps. No one I know has ever manager to copy or hack into that SD card 😕

On 4/5/2019 at 1:28 PM, BRZ said:

I have recently purchased a GT86 head unit from a OZ friend to be used here in the UK. I am now trying to figure out how to overwrite the maps SD card to reflect UK roads. It has come out of a 2015 GTS spec and is the Fujitsu unit with DIVX player. Locally we have toyota touch and go head units which are different and dealers here cannot update the maps. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you. The problem here is that the UK SD card will not work on the OZ head unit, as they are different models with different software. So my only option is to get UK maps on the same SD card even if it is charged. But from whom is the question really?

• 4 weeks later...