Hey people!

Hi Everyone, my name is Scott, I recently moved to Brisbane from NZ where I was born and raised. Finally decided to move here with my partner and have had my mind set on purchasing a Toyota Aurion ZR6 which came a reality to me last Friday when I purchased one and must admit what an awesome machine they are. However on Monday night i was driving back home when I noticed smoke from the engine bay and was pouring out oil under the car so got it towed into Toyota where they are replacing the oil cooler hoses (common issue on the 2GR-FE engines) but hope to have it back today! But apart from that I love my new car, first V6 I've owned and can't fault it. I've attached pics of the car.

Thanks!

20190612_124043.jpg

20190612_124139.jpg

Much like yourself, my Aurion is also my first V6 and first sportsmatic transmission, Absolutely love the acceleration on the open highway when overtaking.

Aurion cruises very nicely all day. Nice to know the engine outputs 200KW and quite amusing [to me] to watch all those cars with 4 cylinder engines being worked hard to show off.

I prefer a stealthy whisper quiet sounding exhaust so also amusing to be beside a vehicle with a loud exhaust and to be well ahead of them from a standing start with just normal acceleration.

Welcome to Australia and the forum Scott I am sure you will love your Aurion..Looks a nice one too, Like Ashley I love the luxurious sweet comfort and the quiet and powerful experience of ours..

KAA