WA GSR50 Estima and Mark X Zio

David V

Howdy all!

David here from suburban Perth, WA. We imported a couple of cars last year:

2006 GSR50W Estima Aeras G. 2GR-FE V6 and a large selection of G options (11 speaker sound, dual power doors, etc)

2007 Mark X Zio. Kind of like a fat, 6 seat leather Corolla with a 2GR-FE. On the same platform as the RAV4.

We also imported a couple of Estimas for my mother at the same time. 2007 Aeras Special Edition and 2010 Black Aeras Leather Edition.

We look forward to being a part of the community here!

David.

Mark X Zio.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ya David

Yeah they look really sharp those Zio's & very nice to drive. I nearly bought a 2011 Zio came really close but grabbed a Blade Master with same running gear instead & as the wife keeps telling me I made the right choice LOL. Very strong motor and I'm still in the 10.3kpl running around town took a trip last week to my daughters Blade gave me 11.7kpl I'm happy.

On 8/13/2019 at 4:58 PM, KAA said:

Welcome too the forum David

KAA

Hello, KAA, and thank you!

On 8/24/2019 at 4:45 PM, Wrapt said:

Hey ya David

Yeah they look really sharp those Zio's & very nice to drive. I nearly bought a 2011 Zio came really close but grabbed a Blade Master with same running gear instead & as the wife keeps telling me I made the right choice LOL. Very strong motor and I'm still in the 10.3kpl running around town took a trip last week to my daughters Blade gave me 11.7kpl I'm happy.

Howdy, Wrapt. 

I wasn't aware of the Blade Master but I am now. So many different and interesting models available JDM, especially compared to the often bare-bones spec limited range here in Australia. I've been pleasantly surprised with the economy with these; long journeys I get 12+ km/L and around town I average about 11+ while I am not an extremely conservative driver (although I drive a lot of freeway routes).