Headunit w/ Reverse Camera (XV40)

GreenFence

Hi all,

After some suggestions for headunits with reverse cameras for a 2010 Aurion. Some photos of your own  unit would be good, too! 🙂

Brownie points if anyone can recommend a reputable place in the SE suburbs of Melbourne a  for a supply and fit. The headunit I can do if it has a harness or plug and play but the camera is probably out of my depth

Thanks

Edited by GreenFence

I had the same dilemma, purchased Kenwood DDX4017BT from Ryda online and had it installed by PPA Car Audio - Eugine 0404 227 942.

Great fuss free service, camera works a treat and head unit is more than ample for my needs.

20 minutes ago, VirgilC said:

I had the same dilemma, purchased Kenwood DDX4017BT from Ryda online and had it installed by PPA Car Audio - Eugine 0404 227 942.

Great fuss free service, camera works a treat and head unit is more than ample for my needs.

Thanks for the reply mate!

Do you have any photos of the headunit in your vehicle and of the camera on the outside? And do your steering wheel controls still work? Many thanks!

Edited by GreenFence

No photos unfortunately, I ordered a silver radio shroud with the head unit so it's a tidy fit in dash, they used the original camera which looks and works great and the steering wheel controls work as per original. Well worth the upgrade for me.

Hi Daniel same deal here as Virgil, except I went with a Clarion Head Unit so it used the original camera in back and all controls on steering wheel operate as per specs..I went with Monster Car Audio up here on the coast for the purchase and install I found them very good too deal with and a full professional install was done with proper shroud used to have that clean fit..I am sure they will be around your area in melbourne..If you wish I have a Picture on my profile page you can check it out, Good Luck and stay safe

KAA

Edited by KAA
added info to post