GreenFence

eBay Android Head Units

I made a post about headunits and I've since come across these eBay headunits. They fit great and look factory which I much prefer.

Being generic and not a brand name unit I'm just wanting to see if anyone has had any bad experiences using these.

Unit in question

Cheers!

Edited by GreenFence

Had a similar one, after a while the screen would flicker and degrade. Ended up getting one of these and haven't had a issue. I have a Aurion 06 Sportivo ZR6, and it fit straight in, plug n play.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10-1-Android-9-0-Quad-Core-Car-Media-Player-GPS-For-Toyota-Camry-Aurion/123846883242?hash=item1cd5d977aa:g:mAwAAOSwKLVdNub7

On 8/21/2019 at 9:44 AM, SlayerT said:

Had a similar one, after a while the screen would flicker and degrade. Ended up getting one of these and haven't had a issue. I have a Aurion 06 Sportivo ZR6, and it fit straight in, plug n play.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10-1-Android-9-0-Quad-Core-Car-Media-Player-GPS-For-Toyota-Camry-Aurion/123846883242?hash=item1cd5d977aa:g:mAwAAOSwKLVdNub7

Ah that is what I am looking for.. did you put it in yourself or did you have someone do it for you? 

Put it in myself, easy as. Existing plugs, go into the headunit. You just need to take the black plastic covering off the back of the climate control unit before attaching it to the new headunit.