Canberra Meet

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well count me in as well. Was hoping there were 'real' sportivo enthusiasts in Canberra. All I've seen so far are middle adged women driving them, bar two black ones :blink:. Btw there is a girl out there with a red sportivo pre-face lift with 18in konig unkowns on her ride that were fitted by ozzy here in Canberra. Only time I saw it was in the ozzy shop...that's it. Get on here girl and come for some cruises!!

Cheers peeps.

Hey CorollaSportivo03...and other stivo fantatics...

Sorry for my later reply! Didn't realised that you and others were looking for me. :blink: Definately would love to join da club and do some cruises. I'll probably turn up later this Sunday tho, say around 2:00....

Finally we have a Canberra sportivo enthusiast club happening....what took you guys so long?!

See ya later guys.

Be good to see you there!

Fark your car is a nice colour btw hehe.

Well count me in as well. Was hoping there were 'real' sportivo enthusiasts in Canberra. All I've seen so far are middle adged women driving them, bar two black ones :blink:. Btw there is a girl out there with a red sportivo pre-face lift with 18in konig unkowns on her ride that were fitted by ozzy here in Canberra. Only time I saw it was in the ozzy shop...that's it. Get on here girl and come for some cruises!!

Cheers peeps.

Hey CorollaSportivo03...and other stivo fantatics...

Sorry for my later reply! Didn't realised that you and others were looking for me. :blink: Definately would love to join da club and do some cruises. I'll probably turn up later this Sunday tho, say around 2:00....

Finally we have a Canberra sportivo enthusiast club happening....what took you guys so long?!

See ya later guys.

Anytime would be good to rock up....do you know where you are goin or do you have the contact details for rob, mick x2 or myslef incase you get lost...or we move..hehe

Shouldn't be too hard to spot you guys. Haha...nah, i'll be calling my fren to see where you guys will be. You meeting at Belco rite? Anyway if you like, just give me your mobile no. JUST in case. Cheers.

[shouldn't be too hard to spot you guys. Haha...nah, i'll be calling my fren to see where you guys will be. You meeting at Belco rite? Anyway if you like, just give me your mobile no. JUST in case. Cheers.

Noooo super cool awesome supercalifragalistic red sportivo chick! lol

We are meeting at the CIT Reid car park at 11:30 to 12:00ish but moving to the Carillion later on to take photos and fill our bellies with food and such.

Oh it will be a gay old time, what with the camera's clicking and the food eating and the driving and the beating SSS pulsars hehe.

Ps: If I seem insane it's because I'm sick and on drugs. K? lol

robbie, but last time we met up u werent on drugs? :ph34r:

ahahaha just jokes mate, nah should be a good day, gotta get polishing everyone! we gotta sparkle so we can blind those SSS as well as beat there asses!

remember to take pics :lol: i would love to see them, a video would be even better just make it legal.... *blurr the number plates and do whatever :lol: kidding*

hahah for sure, i'll just put qld number plates on my car, then i can get away with anything! :P

hey, u melbourne people could come up and join up for our meet! should only take 2 hours with an injen attached :P :lol::lol::lol:

hahah for sure, i'll just put qld number plates on my car, then i can get away with anything! :P

hey, u melbourne people could come up and join up for our meet! should only take 2 hours with an injen attached :P :lol::lol::lol:

man i'd love meet up with u canberra fellas...

Yes I think there should be a meet up of sorts for the Canberra and Melbourne guys.

If either party didnt want to travel the whole way, we could meet up in Albury or Wagga or something.

We could also have the meet in Canberra and get the Sydney guys to come here as well. Thats a 3 state meet. Good luck getting everyones schedules to match up though!

Anyways, I think there should be a Bangn v Northy showdown if they're so keen. I know Bangn will bring it!

Sydney would be the go as its kinda most central to everyone. Although it does still leave a fair hike for the QLD crew.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Yes I think there should be a meet up of sorts for the Canberra and Melbourne guys.

If either party didnt want to travel the whole way, we could meet up in Albury or Wagga or something.

We could also have the meet in Canberra and get the Sydney guys to come here as well. Thats a 3 state meet. Good luck getting everyones schedules to match up though!

Anyways, I think there should be a Bangn v Northy showdown if they're so keen. I know Bangn will bring it!

Sydney would be the go as its kinda most central to everyone. Although it does still leave a fair hike for the QLD crew.

I'm in Albury - more than welcome to meet up at my dismal place, or nearby. BYO BBQ - i dont have one!

I'm in Albury - more than welcome to meet up at my dismal place, or nearby. BYO BBQ - i dont have one!

WODONGA FTW!

We'll keep in touch, a workmate of mine (Sarah Scammell...know her? lol) is from Albury. We might head down there. Contrary to what people think of Albury it's actually considered a city lol, and yes there are things to do there. Don't be so harsh on yourself haha.