Sign in to follow this  
brickpaver

2000 Corolla Ascent - clock.

I have just purchased a 2000 Corolla Ascent but I can not find the clock that I believe that it’s supposed to have on the dash.

The owner manual isn’t very informative, Google not much help either and neither is anywhere else that I’ve looked.

There IS a small shiny front black area, about 50mm x 15mm lower down, slightly left of centre on the dash that I believe is where a digital clock is supposed to be but this car doesn’t show one, nor are there any buttons there to set a clock if one WAS to show up there when the ignition is switched on.  The factory fitted Toyota radio cassette doesn’t have a clock either.

I even wondered if perhaps the clock wasn’t fitted to all their 2000 models, but nothing in the manual differentiates between any of the ‘basic’ features in the car.  If that IS the case however, that the ‘Ascent’ model DOESN’T have a factory clock, then that will be it and I’ll stop looking.......but so far, I just can not find anywhere to clarify that possibility.

Cheers.

Lance.