GROUP BUY "C-ONE WING TIPS"

iNdCeNt

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah i have a keen interest and would like to see a final price!!!!!!!!!

I would need someone to hold onto it for me until i can make my way up from Canberra however this can be organised when details are confirmed at a later stage. Keeping in mined, i am trying to find time and come up to one of your monthly meets.

Yeah i have a keen interest and would like to see a final price!!!!!!!!!

I would need someone to hold onto it for me until i can make my way up from Canberra however this can be organised when details are confirmed at a later stage. Keeping in mined, i am trying to find time and come up to one of your monthly meets.

PM'd you

It's C-ONE... reputable company from Japan, they dont make cheap fibreglass crap. This is high quality grade ABS material. Probably the answer to why their eyelids cost $180 a pair. But if you want good stuff, you pay the price. Believe me you won't be dissapointed with the wing tips no matter what you pay for them.

I'd be interested in replicas for the right price. Its such a small piece of material, so as long as it is a clean finish thats easy to paint and fit is good, it should do. I think you should only worry about replicas when it comes down to full body kits where you can see waves in the fibreglass, and perfect fit is important.

Undecided....

i really want that CES exhaust.

dude .. is the decision so difficult ... exhaust ... or ..... plastic .. hmmmmmm

I know what id pick :D

Yep sorry Mario..its gona have to be the exhaust.

awsome that's what i like to hear@@!!! :D :D

ill add you to the list....

like i said its just and expression of interest, just cause your on the list u r not comitting to buying ect...

when i get the final price if you guys all agree, then we will go ahead, if it doesnt then we wont....

i dont think we will be heading the moulding way, like bigbum has advise it will cost more in the end ect...

PLEASE DONT TALK ABOUT MAKING REPLICAS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE ECT....

ON THIS THREAD

IF YOU DO, PLEASE MAKE YOU OWN THREAD & TALK ABOUT IT THERE...

WE WILL BE STICKING TO WHAT I CAN GET FROM THE PPL IM SOURCING IT FROM. THANKS

PPL PLEASE.... ALL I WANNA HEAR IS YES im interested dats all...

I DONT WANNA HEAR WHAT TIRE KICKERS HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU....

If anyone is thinking of making moulds then please think of copyright laws and the fines handed out for breaching them.... if you get caught or dobbed in.

or dobbed in.

lol ;)

LOL who said its an exact copy

Anyway - what is the benefit of ABS plastic for wing tips? Im sure you cna make the tip out of a fibreglass shell then layer in carbon fibre for about the same price

hmm dunno why you'd both with the CF but hey its an idea:)

hey there guys i was just checking wat model u guys are getting theres the one rear wing for the 02 and above model and theres one for the 02 and down model just double checking 1st heres the site u can see for urselfs. bcoz if u got the wrong 1 then >.< that would hurt...

http://www.c-one.co.jp/C-ONEPARTS/runx_allex.html

cheers stevo