KAA

How do i remove and add pic's

Ok silly question but how do i remove and add new Pics to the My Attachments section of my profile..I looked but could not see any indication as too how to do it, so if anyone can advise me I would be much appreciated TY

KAA

On 1/3/2020 at 1:56 AM, KAA said:

Ok silly question but how do i remove and add new Pics to the My Attachments section of my profile..I looked but could not see any indication as too how to do it, so if anyone can advise me I would be much appreciated TY

KAA

Had a quick look at mine, it seems to link them to specific posts. Just a suggestion, edit the post and remove and replace the photo that way.

TY Mate I will try that, i thought it would be easier but seems not

Appreciate the help

KAA

If you go to the bottom of you post on the left of screen, you'll see [+ quote   edit]

When you click edit, scroll right down to the end of your post and your attachments will be split across the bottom. Each file will have the bin icon in the bottom right corner when you hover over each one it will highlight the word "delete". Simply delete and then "save" your changes.

Image Forum.png