Toyota Aus gave me a 2020 Camry Hybrid to review, and it was awesome!

MattBrandCars

Hey everyone, I was given a 2020 Camry press car by Toyota Australia and I thought you would all appreciate the review being enthusiasts!

Review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O2pVawQzY4

TL;DW it's one of the most comfortable cars to drive, but does suffer from a couple of glaring issues

Cheers!  

• 2 months later...

Hello All,one of the main issues with my ascent sport petrol is the space saver tyre.Do 650 ks a week highway driving.Picked up a Tec screw.Tick tick it's going so stop and it's a slow leak.Head home and get it repaired.Ring Dealer for price on new full size rim and throw away that stupid spare.$850 for rim plus whatever tyre I put on.So now it will be a can of tyre sealant and compressor in the boot.Its the only thing I didn't know about when buying the car.The base model has full size spare the rest don't.

9 hours ago, RexyB said:

Hello All,one of the main issues with my ascent sport petrol is the space saver tyre.Do 650 ks a week highway driving.Picked up a Tec screw.Tick tick it's going so stop and it's a slow leak.Head home and get it repaired.Ring Dealer for price on new full size rim and throw away that stupid spare.$850 for rim plus whatever tyre I put on.So now it will be a can of tyre sealant and compressor in the boot.Its the only thing I didn't know about when buying the car.The base model has full size spare the rest don't.

At that price, I would be heading to the wreckers for a suitable rim and tyre combination.

I have a trolley jack and wheel brace plus tools in the boot.

I also check the tyre pressure of the spare particular before going on a road trip.