Car Broker recommendations

Hi, Does anyone have good recommendations for a few car brokers, I'm in Perth. I am looking to buy in the next couple of months. It would be nice to know good and bad dealings/ pit falls etc with brokers, as I have never used one. I usually do the dance, which takes the shine off buying a new car. Any help welcome. 

Edited by robb55

For me personally, I'd never deal with 3rd party operators. I get a good deal of satisfaction doing this myself.

Not sure of your circumstances but if you have some time, do some research and make the deal yourself, or if you have a friend who can help that might be more beneficial to you.

There is plenty of info online.

• Thanks 1

Hi Tony, I don't get any satisfaction only short of patience with all the games/bull**** going on. It take away a lot of enjoyment when getting a new car. I will still be going my self to a certain extent, but it would be interesting to see the results.

22 minutes ago, robb55 said:

It take away a lot of enjoyment when getting a new car. I will still be going my self to a certain extent, but it would be interesting to see the results.

At work, I get a few emails about novated leasing of vehicles. Amazed by their special negotiated discounted prices for specific vehicles, like 3-7K discount. I very much doubt if I walked into the dealership for that brand that I could achieve anywhere near their offer.

Last time that I was at the local Toyota dealership, they had a listing on display of a number of their discounted specific vehicles. 

• Thanks 1

Why not use a broker without committing to them, just to se what discounted pricing they can show you.

Then use that pricing as a guide to do your own negotiations directly with a dealer.