Help with making purchase between an 07 ZR6 or 08 SX6

Azza97

Hey guys, first post hopefully could get some suggestions from some enthusiasts here. 
So right now as shown in title, caught between the two in buying a used car. The ZR6 is an 07 model with 132K mileage going for $8000. The SX6 on the other hand is at 126K’s going for $6700. Do you guys think the extra features of the ZR6 is worth that price jump?
Cheers.

The main extra features are climate control air conditioning and partial leather trim.

Assuming both vehicles were in identical condition, then I would be more inclined to prefer the 2008 SX6 with its lower price and fewer kms.

More important is the service history of the vehicles and overall condition. Check that the rear VVTi oil line has been replaced and that the water pump is not leaking/needing to be replaced. Seriously consider what is going to need to be replaced in the next 6 months e.g.tyres, battery, wiper blades, front struts etc.  

https://www.redbook.com.au/cars/details/2007-toyota-aurion-sportivo-zr6-auto/SPOT-ITM-280093/

https://www.redbook.com.au/cars/details/2008-toyota-aurion-sportivo-sx6-auto/SPOT-ITM-280098/

Basically the same comment as Ash, the less mileage is worth considering on the SX6, make sure the service history is well up too date and they have all the paperwork

As both are about the same age it thens comes down to which you really find drives the best feels the tightest and smooth on the road and what you think will need changing soon..as Ash said make sure there has been that oil line fix on the rear VVTI as it was a huge issue.

Let us know what you end up deciding on and maybe some Pic's as well and never be afraid to ask for advise or help

Good Luck

KAA

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the same boat  2 years ago , every thing the guys have said above,  also to check and make sure all recalls are done,  on car and check the oil cooler house has been replaced with  all metal one, also make the car comes with 2 fobs.   

i went with the ZR6 as I liked the leather seats over cloth, I wanted the duel  climate control air and push button start ,  

it comes to down service history , good luck and let know what you get 🙂