Camry sportivo mcv36r

YeeBin

Hi I’m wondering can Camry mcv36r door lock being program to lock and unlock when gear shift being shift from ‘P’ to ‘N’? And can some help me with my gloves box light, I have change the bulb but still it not light up, is it faulty switch or blown fuse? I have a leaking rocker cover which need to replace the seal, my local mechanic quote me $450 for the job to be done, can anybody recommend me any other place better and cheaper? Location Sydney, nsw.

14 hours ago, YeeBin said:

Hi I’m wondering can Camry mcv36r door lock being program to lock and unlock when gear shift being shift from ‘P’ to ‘N’?

no

blown fuse?

check this

I have a leaking rocker cover which need to replace the seal, my local mechanic quote me $450 for the job to be done,

v6 is a pita to work on, it usually the rear bank that gets leaks its common, but thats pretty worth imo..does take some time to open things and put them back together, mechanics usually charge $100 an hour to get jobs done

Thx for the information, by the way where is fuse located? I can’t find the exact location, can anybody show me the location and type of fuse, and does anybody know what is the diameter for the sportivo exhaust tips inlet and outlet? Someone stole my exhaust tip, going to buy aftermarket from eBay, thx

On 6/9/2020 at 12:36 PM, YeeBin said:

does anybody know what is the diameter for the sportivo exhaust tips inlet and outlet? Someone stole my exhaust tip, going to buy aftermarket from eBay, thx

tips should be generic if youre getting it from ebay, itll have bolts to go on, the stock pipes are 2" 

On 6/11/2020 at 8:19 PM, YeeBin said:

Hi is it possible to install recaro or bride seat on Camry 03 v6? What and where I can get the seat rail from?

the easiest path would be if you know a welder to custom some rails, grab some rails from wreckers and chop them to fit.

• 3 weeks later...