Old fellow just joined

JohnGC

HI guys, Found the Hyundai i30 painful to get into with back problems so decided to get a  2011 Kluger KXR AWD last week. Always did enjoy driving  larger vehicles and this is a pleasure to drive.  Pleased to join the forum with people who have the same interest.

Welcome. Certainly expect that the Kluger will be very reliable.

Just have to do the regular oil changes with quality brand name oils.

Something else to consider is changing the transmission fluids etc in the drive train.

Helps if the Kluger has a good servicing history/records and the owner manuals.

1 hour ago, campbeam said:

Welcome. Certainly expect that the Kluger will be very reliable.

Just have to do the regular oil changes with quality brand name oils.

Something else to consider is changing the transmission fluids etc in the drive train.

Helps if the Kluger has a good servicing history/records and the owner manuals.

Thanks Campbean, I did get all the history and owner manuals with the Kluger but will still do as you have suggested. I was told it has just been serviced but I am going to take it to my trusted service garage and get it checked over again and will get the the trans oil checked and changed if required. kms is 118000  and runs very smooth so fingers crossed.

Welcome to the forum John, yes the Kluger is a very reliable vehicle, and sounds like you have found a nice one..you will find a great following on here

Keep Well

KAA

9 hours ago, KAA said:

Welcome to the forum John, yes the Kluger is a very reliable vehicle, and sounds like you have found a nice one..you will find a great following on here

Keep Well

KAA

Thanks Robert, Yes it certainly runs well and is very tidy but being a 2011 I do expect there will be some problems that will occur that is normal . I have already put one post on the kluger section regarding google maps and radio so hopefully someone can enlighten me.

Cheers JohnGC

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome John. You have a very nice vehicle there. I had the opportunity to drive a couple of different model Klugers and they were all fantastic. Very comfortable indeed. I hope she gives you many years of trouble free motoring and you enjoy your stay here.

All the best mate :thumbsup: