The Best Wheel Cleaner

KAA

So finally a sunny enough day to get the pressure washer, the foam cannon, the new Nextzett Colourtec Iron Wheel Cleaner and wheel brushes out of the garage and give the beast a well deserved going over, Damn Tony that stuff is awesome..I will have to remove wheels next time around to get fully at the inside of the alloys. But a good spray and after about 20 minutes and some brush work WOW what a huge difference, I did all i can get to from the outside and they looked brand new..so Thanks Tony for the info on this product it is well worth the price and I highly recommended it 

Keep Safe

KAA 

• Like 3

Great to see you're satisfied Robert. That Nextzett product is very popular with the hardcore detailing community and will serve you well. You can even use it for tar spots on the bottom sections of the car too. It's a very versatile product. It's excellent value considering how good it is, which is why I also invested in the 5lt. I will always use it. If you are also inclined, you can use it to decontaminate inside the wheel arches including brakes and suspension. It will safely dissolve all the crud build up and best used with a pressure washer too.

Good for you mate. I can't wait to see some pics. Those inner barrels are screaming out, "clean me, clean me" :laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Although I have never tried the Nextzett Colourtec I wouldn't hesitate recommending their products as top shelf stuff. I currently have plenty of CarPro Iron XLS which I have used for body decontamination prior to coating & it works fine. I just love watching it all turn purple 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZZT86 said:

I currently have plenty of CarPro Iron XLS which I have used for body decontamination prior to coating & it works fine. I just love watching it all turn purple 🙂

You can't go wrong with any CarPro products either. I have this also including Gyeon products. 

• Like 1