Got me some more polishing pads

Tony Prodigy

I found these really cheap on eBay and thought why not try and see. I haven't tried them as yet but I just wanted to share my purchase experience if others were interested in getting some for themselves.

I have some high quality name brand pads of different textures and cut and it will be interesting to see how they perform in comparison.

Just looking at them they feel quite nice and the quality seems pretty good too. 

I'll have to post back some results when I can.

20200902_170739.jpg

20200902_170825.jpg

Edited by Tony Prodigy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Tony, hmm they look good so will be interested in how you feel they perform..I know your judgement is always a good guide..so will keep an eye out for the test results, by the way how long did they take to arrive at your place?

Keep Safe

KAA

8 hours ago, KAA said:

Thanks Tony, hmm they look good so will be interested in how you feel they perform..I know your judgement is always a good guide..so will keep an eye out for the test results, by the way how long did they take to arrive at your place?

Keep Safe

KAA

I will definitely let you know how they perform. 

I ordered these with the syringes from the same seller on the 21st August actually so the shipping time was surprisingly short compared to other items purchased recently. I have stuff I've been waiting on since April that still haven't arrived. The postal industry is in chaos at the moment so I always try to find locally, but even so that's becoming very hard and the obvious choice would have to be abroad. The only penalty is GST plus snail mail. 

• Thanks 1