Suspension upgrade/tyres

1 hour ago, donnot said:

Was looking into moly and copper based but ended up with the Bendix.

I used the Penrite Copper eze anti-seize grease on the slider pins. After last 2 road trips and about 6000 kms, I am intending to check the brakes pads and slider pins again. It is available at Repco.

https://www.repco.com.au/en/oils-fluids/greases-lubricants/greases/penrite-copper-eze-anti-seize-grease-500g-ceze0005/p/A9307309  

• Like 1
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

18s on an aurion still leaves it a smooth ride due to the 45 series sidewall. I personally wouldn't go bigger. Don't forget, chr wheels fit as well.... 

Sparesbox have typically been good to deal with and price wise can be a little cheaper than most, but not always. I've found parts from other sellers who were cheaper than them but not much. I don't m

I would say no. The Touring was essentially an ATX with a few more options. The wheel size combo for the ATX and Touring are identical (216/60R16) which doesn't suggest anything special in the suspens

Posted Images

9 hours ago, campbeam said:

I used the Penrite Copper eze anti-seize grease on the slider pins. After last 2 road trips and about 6000 kms, I am intending to check the brakes pads and slider pins again. It is available at Repco.

https://www.repco.com.au/en/oils-fluids/greases-lubricants/greases/penrite-copper-eze-anti-seize-grease-500g-ceze0005/p/A9307309  

Yep, definitely use this too. I used moly grease because it was on my shelf and didn't have anything else on the day. Seems to be working just fine.