hi everyone, has anyone in the group made a custom subwoofer box for the 40 series Aurion ?, If so do you have any photos and or design plans please ?

1 hour ago, NZAURIONMAN said:

has anyone in the group made a custom subwoofer box for the 40 series Aurion ?,

Hi Stephen, to my knowledge, I've never heard of anyone here who has so you may be the Pioneer who may have to lead the way on this one. Us old farts aren't into doof doof all that much and most prefer the stock set up. 

I used to like a bit of sub woofer action when I was younger, I must admit, but it really annoys me these days, especially when I have Morons who must drive around at past midnight with a droning dooof loud enough to rattle the windows in my house and loud enough to wake the dead too. That's so annoying so much so that I'd like to throw a brick at their car as they drive past.

Don't let this detract you from your project. I'm sure you're not one of these people, so enjoy it and share with the rest of us if you like if and when you get it done. There are still some car stereo places around that may be able to help i'm sure.

Welcome to the forum by the way. Sorry for my little rant.:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1